Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Breezus

Subbies pic thread

116 posts in this topic

Forum Cookies x Long Bottom Leaf x Sage by @Vicfirth12

large.IMG_3389.JPG

16 people like this

Really loving this Lot 5 Evolution x Killer Skunk courtesy of @madgiz    It makes me better at everything I want to do and gives me a clarity of thought Iv not had for a long time. When I do jobs I normally fuck up a lot before I get things right but when I smoke this I know how to do what I want to do and I do it like that and ta da stuff gets done, brilliant! 

On on top of that it produced fuck loads of beautiful sherberty Killer Skunky flavoured buds, grew with tons of vigour and zero problems, was easy to trim, absolutely fantastic cannabis! I would definitely grow it again and would've kept her as a mum had i had the facilities. If they're still available get some!

large.IMG_1526.jpglarge.IMG_1533.jpglarge.IMG_1744.jpglarge.IMG_1747.jpglarge.IMG_1925.jpglarge.IMG_1932.jpglarge.IMG_1937.jpglarge.IMG_2174.jpglarge.IMG_2178.jpglarge.IMG_2182.jpg

14 people like this

looks like you hit the jackpot @bigbadbudboi

Glad you posted this.   I'll bet it's a cracker indoors too!

1 person likes this

gallery_80750_8005_175645.jpg

Psychosis bx2, from ratty :skin_up:

10 people like this

@Greenmarine

Looking lovely and sugary there mate, and nice healthy leaves late in flower :yep:  nice looking tent full?

strangely enough I was clearing out a cupboard in the kitchen the other day and found a jar with a load of them in, and some cheese x psy bx1, so many plants to grow, so little time!

3 people like this

@Bird With the 2 parent lines involved it was always gonna be a great smoke, and vigorous too, I don't think mine will be a one off with these! Bloody hope not, Iv still got 8 seeds left   :guitar:  Id definitely run it indoors, just make sure you give them some room :thisbig:

Wonder Kush 2015 Subbies seeds , Not sure who made them?large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5a0eb5ac03e9e_Webp.net-resizeimage(5).jpglarge.5a0eb54f95c90_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpglarge.5a0eb5188cafc_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).jpg

7 people like this

hi guys, loving the array of beautiful subbie plants on display. I have 4 psychosis*psychosister in flower now just wondering if anyone has grown this one out, madgiz cooked em....cheers

large.EvoBlues2_43.JPG

Lot#5 Evo X Blues

This is at day 43 and they'd suffered lockout for a while prior to this. Took em early (day 60) and they're quite bright and heady. Smell is sweet, I can't pin it down but tis very pleasant.

large.SBxST_43.JPG

Smellyberry X Sweet Tooth

Again, day 43 and suffered the same problem as before. Yield was shite due to my errors. Haven't sessioned this one yet but the bit we've sampled was very pleasant, nice warm body effect and the taste is grapefruit.

7 people like this

That Evo hybrid looks really nice mate :)

Farmer 

I think it'll be a heavy yielder under the right guidance @FARMER G

Fingers crossed for round 2 anyway!!