Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Breezus

Subbies pic thread

318 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just Received my first subbie beans yesterday. A big thank you to UK 420 and vicfirth12 for these beans, I've sorted out the innies from the outties 8 innies and 4 outties so I've put 6 innies in yesterday. Will bring more when things start to happen.   

 

large.5b28e3cbddfaf_PsycosisxAnimalStomper.jpg

Edited by Dave 420
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Go to a pheno of Killerskunk x SSH I selected out of two females preflower. The one I chose had better structured and stinks more than most plants in flower when you rub the stem. Stinks off berry-musky-rubber funk. Other didn’t have much stem-rub smell at all. 

 

Ill take some some photos once they start budding. They are two weeks into flower. 

 

@GreenVision can you give me some more information if possible? Sorry to ask again, I have asked before. Just wondered if you found a keeper or anything?

 

I plan to make some F2s at some point this year to send in. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

I've sorted out the innies from the outties 8 innies and 4 outties so I've put 6 innies in yesterday.

 

Errrr can you elaborate on the above sentence please lol 

 

Farmer 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, FARMER G said:

 

Errrr can you elaborate on the above sentence please lol 

 

Farmer 

Planting babies based on their belly buttons?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

So basically to determine weather the seed is a female or a male people are now going by the part of the outer seed casing where it meets together ? i could be late to the party but...

 

Ffs :russian::rofl:

 

Farmer 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Yeh, supposedly the top of seed if it's outy or inny determines sex

 

I never took much notice of it all myself

Bit some ppl swear by it being right every time  lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Just experimenting with it see what. happens   :yep:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Dave 420 be interesting to see what you get after selecting seeds. At the moment I doubt that it is an indication of sex. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Dave 420

 

What has been your experience so far of your inney and outtey selection process? Please say close to 100% accurate - would be a game changer and then some!

Edited by Gojitangie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, HerbalEnthusiast said:

 

@GreenVision can you give me some more information if possible? Sorry  

 

 

Hi mate. The killerskunk mother was the best plant i have had in more than 5 packs of killerskunk that i have grown out over the years. It was a winner in every way. Fruity berry almost bubblegum aroma and skunky sweet flavour.

 

The ssh father was again possibly the healthiest male i have encountered. He was a quick flowering very healthy chap.

 

But as for the genes brought through i honestly couldnt tell you. I used the male as for that hack so i can't twll u very much about the plants they will produce. 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

 

 

Hi mate. The killerskunk mother was the best plant i have had in more than 5 packs of killerskunk that i have grown out over the years. It was a winner in every way. Fruity berry almost bubblegum aroma and skunky sweet flavour.

 

The ssh father was again possibly the healthiest male i have encountered. He was a quick flowering very healthy chap.

 

But as for the genes brought through i honestly couldnt tell you. I used the male as for that hack so i can't twll u very much about the plants they will produce. 

 

 

 

That's good to know it was a well-selected plant. I hope I find something special and if not, going to make F2 to delve further in. Thanks for your repsonse mate.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Gojitangie said:

@Dave 420

 

What has been your experience so far of your inney and outtey selection process? Please say close to 100% accurate - would be a game changer and then some!

 

 

@Gojitangie @Vicfirth12 I haven't had any that's what I mean by experiment, To see if there is any truth to this innie outtie. So I went through them sorted them out and put 6 in, so let's see what happens.   :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

@Dave 420 be interesting to see what you get after selecting seeds. At the moment I doubt that it is an indication of sex. 

 

 

@Vicfirth12 That's what I mean Vic, it's just an experiment to see if this innie outtie thing has any substance to it. It will be interesting to see what comes out.  :yep:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I think its all BS but fair play anyway mate :yep:

 

It is what it is...its nature so it will be what it will be.

 

A 50/50 ratio is usually what i hope and aim for :yinyang:

 

Farmer 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, FARMER G said:

So basically to determine weather the seed is a female or a male people are now going by the part of the outer seed casing where it meets together ? i could be late to the party but...

 

Ffs :russian::rofl:

 

Farmer 

 

@FARMER G Its just an experiment farmer, to see if this innie outtie thing works that's it will be interesting to see what comes out..   :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now