Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tie-Fighter

Out of the bedroom tent and into the loft

32 posts in this topic

apology's for the bad pics large.58c5b4a8310d0_DSCN1484(2).JPGlarge.58c5b4a29bfcb_DSCN1470(2).JPGlarge.58c5b4a3a27c2_DSCN1473(2).JPG 

1 person likes this

Rather odd but i used my existing 5"  fans/filters to cut down initial costslarge.DSCN1495.JPG 

Edited by Tie-Fighter
1 person likes this

Rather odd but i used my exciting fans/filters to cut down initial costslarge.DSCN1495.JPG 

2 people like this

large.DSCN1497.JPGlarge.DSCN1494.JPG

3 people like this

Thats pretty much it,  to start with i had a 5" intake/fan from the bathroom large.58c5b4a7a5ded_DSCN1483(2).JPGlarge.58c5b4a6b2325_DSCN1481(2).JPG

6 people like this

I vent out through an air brick in the kitchen. (behind a loft board made box lol)large.58c5b4a72eac7_DSCN1482(2).JPG

4 people like this

Only couple of changes have been made,large.20170313_170040.jpglarge.20170313_170509.jpg an upgrade to 6" fans/filters and a 8" intake closer to the room.....   When these filters need replacing next yr i will probably buy 1 10" fan/filter which i  should have done at the start :) 

4 people like this

Think i need to learn how to post properly :mellow:

A couple pics of whats growing now,  auto cc sweet seeds, in week5 now....   large.20170313_170956.jpglarge.20170313_170240.jpg

9 people like this

I like autos in the cool months because i can keep a stable temp with lights on (2x600w) 24/7 with the fans turned downlarge.20170313_170429.jpg

Edited by Tie-Fighter
2 people like this

On 12/03/2017 at 11:14 PM, Tie-Fighter said:

To be honest i just put down some loft boards.

mate tbh, your build is a cracker but your taking a risk with the floor as your loft boards look like theyre just sitting on top of the fibreglass insulation

& the floor doesn't look like it's being supported properly,  the combined weight of a person & freshly watered plants could easily go through the floor

if there's no additional support underneath, I went through my attic's floor years ago, it didn't have the loftboards, just fibreglass insulation & a unsupported plank !

i

On 3/15/2017 at 8:24 PM, Joint hogger said:

mate tbh, your build is a cracker but your taking a risk with the floor as your loft boards look like theyre just sitting on top of the fibreglass insulation

& the floor doesn't look like it's being supported properly,  the combined weight of a person & freshly watered plants could easily go through the floor

if there's no additional support underneath, I went through my attic's floor years ago, it didn't have the loftboards, just fibreglass insulation & a unsupported plank !

i

The boards are screwed to the unraised beams that run along the loft,(dont have a pic of that) did feel solid/sturdy (or ive been lucky).... Its been up a couple yrs now,  so hopefully all good

3 people like this

Great thinking and work m8 ,well done .

impressive loft grow.. you have quite a bit of space there and you have done a lot of work in a short space of time!

Impressive space there, lovely looking ladies.

Love my winter auto's too, also great for extreme vegging at the same time :D

Great job.