Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gongers

My fiance can't stand the smell!!!!!!

33 posts in this topic

Hi ppl I was a big smoker up until a couple of years ago when I met the best women I could ask for she's got a great job own house and said I didn't have to work if I didn't want to.I told her from the off I was a smoker she didn't care as long as I didn't smoke in the the house which was fine just meant I would get cold in the winter lol.since we have been together I've cut down a lot as I'm now living with her.a couple if weeks ago she suggested that I start growing my own as it would give me something to do and I wouldn't have to buy it anymore.to my amazement she even sat down with me and helped me find the right equipment and seeds and has been helping me with the garden.

All I can say is thank you and we will be right together and before I know it she will be a gardener too

Big love an kisses 

1 person likes this

:unsure:  Whats the catch?

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Key4 said:

She looks like this 

c2dfb7bd3a3f74a0f01339aeac39014f.jpg

34 people like this

some people have all the luck "don't have to work if you don't want to" lol  don't want to? hows that work? are you wasshisface off the telly? you know, thye hypnotist who says "look in my eyes, not around my eyes, in my eyes" is this you? 

dj...

Edited by *DJ*
9 people like this

Make sure  you grow the real nasty, baby puke, chemical stinkers. Last thing you need is her become a full time smoker and jack in her job.

12 people like this

Can you ask her if I can move in 

10 people like this

35 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

She looks like this 

Sugar Momma.

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, GrowYaBoat said:

Can you ask her if I can move in 

Beat me to it... Seriously you sound indecisive mate... Its cool with me I don't care what she looks like thats what the VR headsets are for :yes:lol 

8 people like this

That's a dream come true , free lodgings , free growroom , free grotbags. What more could a man ask for!

6 people like this

59 minutes ago, Key4 said:

He's gullible and easily influenced, I mean he's asking us what to do ffs lol

He grows for 'himself' and the money he spends on weed ends up going back to her for 'rent' and 'privileges' once he gets comfy! 

Nah lol im just paranoid and thats what I would be thinking. Women. she's ur pal now wait until she gives you 'the look' before you make any long term decisions to be with her.

if you can handle 'the look' and the consequences of 'the look'... keep on beatin' that egg my son! :yes:

6 people like this

Im jealous :sadwalk:  make the most of it mate :yes:

Edited by Jimboo
2 people like this

'kin hell man you've landed on yer feet eh

1 person likes this

But you've still got to stand outside to smoke it. Get rid of her lol

Owd

32 people like this

6 hours ago, Jimboo said:

She looks like this 

:rofl:

Fair play @Jimboo you never fail to make me laugh, just a complete natural with your timing mate :notworthy:

6 people like this