Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Malana Cream and Parvati back in stock

Did you go back to those mountains?

I watched videos on YouTube and read information online about that area.

Would be wild to go visit there.

1 person likes this

Wait, you mean to tell me I can grow manala strain and make my own hash of the same quality? Have I been living in a cave all this time! That stuff is the holy grail for me. I doubt it would be the same consistency and flavour due to the enviro and skill required in hash making. But i wonder if i can get the same high, wow.

1 person likes this

@ScapeGoat

yes, sure, you can

but best to have somewhere you can grow these plants outdoors or in a greenhouse, and where they can put down roots into soil

that way these plants can go to 3m plus high, and you can get the yields of bud you need to make a good size quantity of charas

that's what they are sold for

growing them indoors in pots is possible, but it is something of a labour of love to do that to make hash...

3 people like this

I think a greenhouse with light deprivation would be really nice to have.

One day.  :yep:

Just bought some Malana Cream seeds today.  :cowboy:

I just got my seeds.  :wub:

large.58dbc6c05ed8b_MalanaCream.jpg

1 person likes this