Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ScapeGoat

First Batch of Cannabutter! yay

Hi guys,

I have quite a lot of material lying around, (its been sat here for a while admittedly) ..

I was thinking about lobbing it all in a crockpot and make butter with it.

Before I get started I have a couple questions:

- Does anyone risk during this during growing cycles (doesn't it stink out the house)? 

- has anyone got experience in making butter from trim and can you get it as strong as if you used bud by using more of it?

Edited by ScapeGoat

i make it frequently ..it will stink your house right out make no mistake ,so we make it late night usually ,and as for leaves ..youd need a ton of em to get the butter anywhere near the strength of air bud or sugar leaf butter .

On 26/02/2017 at 8:24 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i make it frequently ..it will stink your house right out make no mistake ,so we make it late night usually ,and as for leaves ..youd need a ton of em to get the butter anywhere near the strength of air bud or sugar leaf butter .

its mainly sugar leaf and 'dusty' stuff... but theres twigs and stuff in there too but only tiny ones.

Should I separate or just whack it all in and see what happens? :) 

cut the stalks down into cm lengths and bung em in ,if theres any goodness itll come out .

1 person likes this

Im at it now, think i boiled off most of the butter in the first 5 seconds of adding the trim lol  :wallbash: 

large.IMG_0279.JPGlarge.IMG_0281.JPGlarge.IMG_0270.JPGlarge.IMG_0269.JPGlarge.IMG_0267.JPGlarge.IMG_0265.JPGlarge.IMG_0263.JPGlarge.IMG_0260.JPGlarge.IMG_0259.JPGlarge.IMG_0258.JPGlarge.IMG_0254.JPGlarge.IMG_0253.JPGlarge.IMG_0251.JPGlarge.IMG_0250.JPGlarge.IMG_0245.JPGlarge.IMG_0244.JPGlarge.IMG_0242.JPG

Hope the pics are not too big! 

This budder has not yet been tested :unsure:

Edited by ScapeGoat
spelling
1 person likes this

Looking good ScapeGoat! How did the butter turn out? 

I think that you should decarb the pot before making it into butter and you should grind the stuff down into finer state to increase the surface area for decarbing and for making the butter.