Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rabthegrower

2017 Bubble Gum test grow

58 posts in this topic

Welcome to my 2017 bubble Gum test grow, first I would like to thank Claude and Simon for the seeds and I apologise for the delay in getting them started. sorry guys!  Glad your feeling better Simon that was a nasty accident you had, all the best 

I started 6 seeds in a glass of water overnight then into jiffy pots, 6 out of 6 germinated, they will be getting moved into mini dwc buckets in a few days, not sure if I got any grodan blocks to put them in first but it don't matter how I get them started as long as I get some roots in the buckets ;)

large.bubblegum01.jpg

I'm looking forward to this grow ;) I'll let you see how they are doing next week, thanks for looking in :) 

13 people like this

@rabthegrower

All the best with these Rab

Grow them well mate  :yep:

Tenchie.

2 people like this

Thanks @Tenchie  I had to ban myself from growing serious gear for a few years, that's all I done for 8 years. 5 years only growing AK47 then 3 years on my mates White Russian clone lol 

2 people like this

@rabthegrower look forward to watching your grow mate hope you do well.

2 people like this

@rabthegrower go n smash it like a plate at a Greek wedding then mate lol 

2 people like this

spring has sprung for you rab ... good luck with the grow 

2 people like this

will be watching this for sure,i planted 4 seeds 5 weeks ago i found them very sensitive to my soil (bnq verve)and was a bit hot for them for the first 2 weeks they was looking a bit sad but they soon grew out of it also very fast to show sex out of the 4 seeds i ended up with 3 girls :woot:

the  girls will be getting vegged for another couple of weeks now cuttings taken then onto 12/12 with a tent full of sweet seeds goodies

i will be posting updates and pics over the weekend

2 people like this

sorry cannot delete multiple repeated posts.

Edited by Elvis Reg

n/a

Edited by Elvis Reg

Hi @r3d just seen your post :) thanks for the info on them being sensitive, i'll go real light to start with ;) I look forward to seeing how you do with yours in soil :) Hope I am as lucky with the sex ratio, we like plants that show sex fast :) thanks again bro

3 people like this

Hi RC !

I am glad you started this thread so peoples will see the difference.

Respect

Claude

2 people like this

very nice start! :)

1 person likes this

A wee update, I forgot to take the before and after shots. I got al 6 in the buckets but I could only find 5 buckets but got 6 lids?  anyway I used a jug instead of a bucket ;) no pumps or airstones yet. i'll just be top feeding them until I see some roots. I only had one rockwool block so that got cut up and I made some wee strips to protect the stem when i'm filling up the net pots with the rocks (you can just see it sticking out the top in the picture) they still only had water to drink, i'll start feeding them 120ppm this week and see how they go?

large.bubblegum02.jpg

I'm still looking for that other bucket lol 

8 people like this