Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Euphoria

when should i flip to12/12

hey People of uk420 :)

just some advice needed, 

i have 4 uk cheese clones just over 3 weeks old, they are at 16 inch atm.

i have only every grown from seed so unsure if clones are different when it comes to switching??? do they double in size during stretch???

my plan was to veg them for 4 weeks then flip?

my setup is a dr120 (1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0) 4x4 tent

600w digi with a parabolic reflector.

in 11l pots at the moment.

Thanks Euphoria

Hello mate,

My advice would be to wait till the 11 litre pots are fully rooted before you flower.

Yes they will still stretch,uk cheese will need some support early on,quite a spindley plant..nice tho.

If heights a problem,you might want to do some low stress training or super crop them.

Are you thinking of a scrog net or just letting them go?

Good luck.

Tenchie.

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Tenchie said:

Hello mate,

My advice would be to wait till the 11 litre pots are fully rooted before you flower.

Yes they will still stretch,uk cheese will need some support early on,quite a spindley plant..nice tho.

If heights a problem,you might want to do some low stress training or super crop them.

Are you thinking of a scrog net or just letting them go?

Good luck.

Tenchie.

thanks for reply, they are quite thin stem and spindly. height shouldn't be to much of a problem but i was told parabolic wont penetrate to deep into canopy.

i was planning on letting them just go naturally as this is my 1st experience with these clones.

atb

1 person likes this

No problem  :yep:

Parabolic shades are quite deep,the only thing I dont like about them,with having a 8 inch filter and the 100cm 600 & 1000 in the same tent as you,I cant grow them to the size I want due to height restrictions. I get by tho!

You`ll be fine with the 600 in there mate.

All the best.

Tenchie.

1 person likes this