Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reef3er

1m x 1m GQ tent almost ready

so ive got my 1m x 1m green qube set up,carbon filter/outake fan rigged up and light set up - 600w sunmaster digital that will be running a 250w MH during seedling stage then probably jump right upto the 600w dual spec after the week or so ? just running a temp/humidity test on the 250w and seems to be levelled out at 77 and 40% without any intake or clip on fan and running for about 20 - 25 mins, tent is drawn in like my face after eating a lemon ! heading out shortly to pick up a 5" fan for intake and a fan controller and plenty more bits n bobs.....again ! 

popped 1 x dinafem bubba kush and 3 x dinafem bubba kush cbd ( growing purely for oil ) into glasses of water last night which dropped to the bottom of glasses this mornnig with a prod off a cotton bud.

 

i know this is grow room photos ! ive downloaded a pic reducer app to my phone,do i need to upload pics to something like imgur first and then paste the link in post or how is it done please guys,thanks and ill be back with pics when i find out how :)

Share this post


Link to post

Nice set up mate, that a red scorpion fan your using?

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

Nice set up mate, that a red scorpion fan your using?

yip 5" red scorpion 400m3/hr & red scorpion 430m3/hr carbon filter

had to buy an old 2nd hand reflector just to test more than anything as they forgot to add the new reflector in with my kit which i should get on monday.......my 250w MH works in that reflector but the 600w wont light ,said in grow shop it will run upto a 1000w bulb, hoping its just a 250w reflector theyve gave me or ive possibly got a fucked 600w bulb 

Edited by reef3er

Share this post


Link to post

@reef3er 

 

mate, just to let you know that your not allowed to post pics from any pic hosting sites for your online security.

 

what to do is start a gallery here at uk420 & upload direct, so when your making a new post, it makes it sooo much easier to add any pics

& for an added bonus, the site even scrubs any EXIF data thats been left on the pic before its posted.  :yes:

Edited by Joint hogger
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@reef3er what's that red scorpion like for noise?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

@reef3er 

 

mate, just to let you know that your not allowed to post pics from any pic hosting sites for your online security.

 

what to do is start a gallery here at uk420 & upload direct, so when your making a new post, it makes it sooo much easier to add any pics

& for an added bonus, the site even scrubs any EXIF data thats been left on the pic before its posted.  :yes:

thanks for the heads up ill get a gallary sorted

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

@reef3er what's that red scorpion like for noise?

its pretty loud,i went and bought a fan controller today so i can knock it back a bit to reduce noise

Share this post


Link to post

Ok cheers mate, no different from the rucks then, I've had to leepy box mine and it's still annoying!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, reef3er said:

its pretty loud,

its a damn sight quieter than a 5inch ruck trust me i can sleep in the same room with this blowing away

either that or im going fookin deaf lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, reef3er said:

so ive got my 1m x 1m green qube set up,carbon filter/outake fan rigged up and light set up - 600w sunmaster digital that will be running a 250w MH during seedling stage then probably jump right upto the 600w dual spec after the week or so ? just running a temp/humidity test on the 250w and seems to be levelled out at 77 and 40% without any intake or clip on fan and running for about 20 - 25 mins, tent is drawn in like my face after eating a lemon ! heading out shortly to pick up a 5" fan for intake and a fan controller and plenty more bits n bobs.....again ! 

popped 1 x dinafem bubba kush and 3 x dinafem bubba kush cbd ( growing purely for oil ) into glasses of water last night which dropped to the bottom of glasses this mornnig with a prod off a cotton bud.

 

i know this is grow room photos ! ive downloaded a pic reducer app to my phone,do i need to upload pics to something like imgur first and then paste the link in post or how is it done please guys,thanks and ill be back with pics when i find out how :)

large.20170204_121007-1195x2124.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0