Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - January 2017

Cream of the Crop   181 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Please Vote For Your Favourite Photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
40 posts in this topic

B-Line for me just :yep:

Some awesome entries, compo get harder and harder to choose with each succesive month and really good to see :v: 

@BarrySHitPeas it was really tight man but B-line just edged it for me, you've done yourself proud there with that Bubba Kush CBD mate, she's looking tip top and is a well decent smoke, enjoy ;) 

4 people like this

@botanics Thanks , was my first attempt at doing a photoperiod indoors , and as you know I'd about given up on them , if it wasn't for you and Fragg saying at least try and revive them  I probably wouldn't of put them in flower cheers for the encouragement.

4 people like this

b33lz33bub gets my vote, she looks like a sticky mutant hand:headbang:

1 person likes this

lukio for me. That's some War of the Worlds shit right there! lol

1 person likes this

@BarrySHitPeas your getting my vote mate... It was a tough one between your bubba kush cbd and the b-line but the beautiful colours of yours won me over. 

Then I read you was about to give up on photos,

good job buddy looks delicious 

2 people like this

Looked a bit different choc kush moonrocks

Ubercamels bugs are looking well tasty

That b-line was to hard to resist this month them caylxs stacking are just sublime :) it was between that and Gs disco Biscuit.  

Well done all for the nominations :yep:

Farmer 

That B-Line is magnificent. Wow. Well done.