Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

assault and battery

Mum box?

33 posts in this topic
On 22/02/2017 at 0:33 PM, Kiminal said:

large.image.jpeg

I I'll throw the cover away, but the ballast is mounted on this metal plate with plastic back which will make it pretty easy to install, result! 

Hi, how easy was that light to wire up to a plug? Look's perfect for what i need and cheap too, Thanks in advance

Edited by JustAnotherMe
Spelling
1 person likes this

really easy.... I used the cord off an old electric lawn mower, I'm no sparky mind but it came with a diagram that matched my cable. 

Its wrorked well. I've since made a bigger veg box that accomadates my T5 strip light thing, but I still use this for a mum plant and while the light penetration isn't great if she gets a bit bushy, it's easily sorted by trimming her up when I need clones. (Frequently as I've struggled rooting them until I just left them in a prop on top of this box and the heat from the light seemed to root them in no time) 

2 people like this

Thanks for the reply, i think this light will be perfect for a bonsai mum or two 

1 person likes this