Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ajmz74

Rso medical capsules

Hi All

My sister has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and this is now spreading to her liver and kidneys !! She is only 35 and we are all devastated as you can imagine! .

Ive been reading up on the rick simpson theory /method however the amounts of flowers needed for a 3month treatment

(1 pound) are just not feasable.

I am thinking of making smaller amounts of oil and combining with coconut oil and sunflower lecithin but not sure of recomended mix ratio's and doses ?

Could anyone give me a guideline of this if i were to be using 7 grams of simpson oil ?

I was thinking of administering via drops under the tongue but then realised that the coconut oil solidifies at lower temps.

So am now thinking of filling gel caps.

Its just the potency, serving and frequency i need to know more about

Regards

A

hi as no one else has answered this is how i make them  good luck ,If you are treating a medical condition it's important to get the very most from your meds. Taking Cannabis Oil  orally is easy but the fact is, the bioavailability is very poor. 20% or less will survive the trip through your stomach acids and the enzymes in your liver. So be clear, if you ingested 1 gram of CO, you'll only benefit from 200 mgs or less 

The way round this is to make the CO more bioavailable (around 80-90% in total!) and create an atmosphere of Competitive Inhibition. Sound tricky eh? But no, it's easy and here's how to do it 

Please note: Avoid Flaxseed if treating estrogen-based cancer, such as some breast cancers. For liver cancer, go with coconut oil.

You will need the following....

Size 00 capsules

Small cup/glass

Non lignan Flaxseed oil (you can use extra virgin olive oil, grape seed oil etc) 

Liquid Lecithin

Syringe

Cannabis oil

Place 1 gram of CO into your small cup/glass

Add 5 grams of your chosen carrier oil and place the cup in a warm water bath and mix well

Add 10 grams of liquid lecithin and mix well

Once fully mixed, place your mixture in the fridge for 24 hrs making sure you mix again after around 12 hrs

After 24 hrs, place back into a warm water bath until runny

Insert into capsules

Size 00 caps are meant to hold 0.95ml/g. Only fill with 0.9ml/g or the air will stop the caps locking together and it becomes a ball ache!

These work out 15:1. Don't go lower but you can increase the carrier if you wish. If you need a higher dose such as when fighting cancer, just take more capsules to reach your dose 

This method blows ingesting straight cannabis oil out the water! 

1 person likes this

Hi Duke

Thankyou for response , unfortunately ive only just seen your reply and me being inpatient as i am i went ahead with a recipe i found in another thread on here.

I went with...

1 gram of RSO,

16g of organic cocunut oil,

4g sunflower lecithin liquid.

Filling 21, 00 size caps.

Im led to believe this will provide 47mg of thc per cap,Not sure if this is accurate?

I didnt leave the mix to rest once made but filled the caps straight away then refridgerated.

I am going to be the guinee pig tommorow night after work and test its effectivness/strength,

If all is good then i will make a larger batch to give to my sister for her medication.

On 2/2/2017 at 9:48 PM, Ajmz74 said:

Hi Duke

Thankyou for response , unfortunately ive only just seen your reply and me being inpatient as i am i went ahead with a recipe i found in another thread on here.

I went with...

1 gram of RSO,

16g of organic cocunut oil,

4g sunflower lecithin liquid.

Filling 21, 00 size caps.

Im led to believe this will provide 47mg of thc per cap,Not sure if this is accurate?

I didnt leave the mix to rest once made but filled the caps straight away then refridgerated.

I am going to be the guinee pig tommorow night after work and test its effectivness/strength,

If all is good then i will make a larger batch to give to my sister for her medication.

hi aj that recipe should be ok if the oil is good,i dont visit here very often anymore to busy mostly but do try to keep an eye on the med section as i have a great interest in cannabis medicine,fyi do not take how stoned or not an oil gets you as a measure of its medicinal value as some of the more effective oils i have tried have little psychoactive effect esp when combined with the lecithin do you know the origin of your oil?im guessing its a trusted source i do hope so as it scares me now some of the oil being sold esp online etc is crap and no real help to anyone.keep us in the loop and i shall pop in here now and then if i can help at all feel free to ask if i dont know then i have a friend who does,best of luck

Hi duke,

I produced the oil myself from my own organicaly grown flowers using the rick simpson method, (exodus cheese)

So i know the oil is good quality.

And made cleanly.

I tried one of them last night and it was quite potent, it had me couch locked, extremely dry mouth and very medicated ! Even slightly halucinagetic .

Only took 20 mins for effects to occur.

I have been to see my sister today and passed on the medication , she will let me know how she gets on with it tommorow , 

Hopefully they will combat the nausia from the chemo and give her some much needed pain relief :)

1 person likes this

Bro,

If you can, get some CBD in there too. CBD can switch off the GPR55 receptor which is said to be responsible for cancer spreading. 2:1 THC - CBD is a good start

If i was you i would do the following…

For carrier oil I would use Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Organic cold pressed Coconut Oil + Sun flower liquid lecithin. Mix the two carrier oils 50/50.

Olive oil is a LCFA and coconut is MCFA. The coconut oil will target her liver whilst the olive oil will get more meds passed the liver. You must AVOID being high as much as possible. Once the liver metabolises THC into 11-hydroxy-thc then it cannot fight cancer.

The best way to deliver her meds is by suppository. Use your capsules as suppositories 5x per day, 6 if possible. That will keep constant pressure on the tumour cells.

I would split the doses between shallow & deep insertion. Shallow will avoid the first pass through the liver whilst deep insertion will hit the hepatic portal vein and go directly to the liver. Liver cancer is tricky, you MUST give the enzymes busy work or it will metabolise too much THC. Apigenin is good for this (and also has great anti-cancer properties) or a little fatty food 30-40 mins each dose.

Using straight oil, tack 30-50 mg to the front of her gum 15 mins before each dose. This will hit the CB1 whilst the suppositories hit the CB2 

These Bio Bombs you have made are extremely powerful and by far the best way :)

Reduce her sugar intake, avoid red meat and all processed foods

Look at Apigenin, Vit3D, turmeric (with added back pepper!) Garlic etc 

Google “Chris Beat Cancer” There is a wealth of info over there on super foods.

Edited by chew
1 person likes this

39 grams of coco oil to 1 gram of canna willgive you a 40 to 1 ratio or  40caps divided by 1000 mg(1 gram of oil)

equal 25 mgs per cap.

YOu want to be dosing a gram or more a day..dont stop at a gram a day. 

Once at a dose there is little effect. Getting there can be another story. Everyone is different

Starting at 25 mgs once a night first week and see how she does.

After a week double the dose at night. After half a week start taking it 4 times a day every 4 hours.

Once she is used to that amount..50mg every 4 hours..you can double the doses each week until you have a gram a day ...then keep going

She may be able to get up t a gram a day with out much issue.

Suppositories have NO EFFECT and she can take a gram a day easily this way. That would be up the anus of course

Then she could use it a vaginal sup as well... but im can say if or how much there is of an effect this way.  

She will have to ingest a few pounds to kill the tumor.  Thins one gram a day and a few pounds ...there is maintenance after this as well.

NO MORE SUGAR!!! Eating right.

hope this helps....

ps the 7 grams of oil you have should help get her up to speed. 

I hope this helps

2 people like this

Thankyou all for your wise words, very informative :)

I am going to go ahead and make some more rso and make another batch for her i will also advise the suppository way.

On the healthy eating side of things i am constantly bombarding her with recipes and advice on what she should and should not be eating .

1 person likes this