Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim76

Geoengineering Insanity

17 posts in this topic

Please take the time to research geoengineering.. There is  in my opinion no greater threat to our planet. The stratospheric spraying off Aluminium sub particulates using aircraft . Sounds insane? I know ..Highly Toxic and very real. 

The stratospheric spraying off Aluminium sub particulates using aircraft

Not this shit again!, next you will be telling us not to drink the water or brush our teeth!

1 person likes this

It's quite well accepted that the massive flood in Lynmouth in 1952 was partially caused at least by an RAF experiment attempting to seed clouds/rain with Silver/Salt/Dry ice that was successful.

Tests done more recently have found Silver particulates in the catchment of the River Lyn.

2 people like this

That was a long sales pitch. only 50$ to test your rain sample lol

So if it works so well, why don`t they use it more often in arrid areas that desperately need rain?

I think that the cloud seeding might have contributed a little, but if you looks at other heavy floods like Bowcastle, I don`t think it was caused by the same thing, so can`t be blamed as a sole cause.

the ammount of people who were going to get their soil tested in places such as california ..well ive kept an eye open for these test results ..they aint out there ,they never got done as far as im aware ..so many people were shouting in the 90s ..they spraying barium and aluminium on us ..well two things ..barium can make those clouds into huge antannae ..electrical signals can be sentdown a barium trail and aluminium helps with ionisation of the atmosphere apparently ..im no scientist but both make sense to me ,and anyone thinking a gov gives one iota of a shit about you then sadly your dissillusioned .

http://4999637 – March 12, 1991 – Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth

http://7645326 – January 12, 2010 – RFID environmental manipulation

http://4035726 – July 12, 1977 – Method of controlling and/or improving high-latitude and other communications or radio wave surveillance systems by partial control of radio wave et al

the mind boggles at what really goes on up there ..but just so your aware ..it was aliens

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
1 person likes this

are these chemicals coming from military or commercial planes? Im only asking because I cant see a commercial airline risking a backlash from customers, if this turns out to be right, air travellers are fickle sort of folk, if there was any positive evidence that the plane they were flying in was poisoning people/ground/animals/plants, or any other, im sure a % of passengers would vote with their feet, that would be unacceptable to owners and shareholders of these airlines, that leaves military planes? do we see enough of those? big enough, often enough to be worried about the adverse affect any experiments might cause? im not for 1 second saying this isn't going on, im just a tad unsure about the scale, thb, theres probably a 1000 things we don't know about, many x more dangerous and much more secret, my thinking is, misdirection of some kind to cover up the real/more alarming abuses of trust going on up there.

dj..

1 person likes this

Apparently it's to do with military,and are using the vape trails to use on radar to use weapons with pin point accuracy. Apparently the trails drop aluminium which we breath in and can get into are brain and cause dementia and other illness and climate change. Quite scary if this is the case and there letting it go on showering us with there poison. But don't quote me on any of this just what Iv heard :)

2 people like this

So chemtrails ended up being true then?

is this correct ?

if so then what the fuck ?

2 minutes ago, catfish said:

So chemtrails ended up being true then?

is this correct ?

if so then what the fuck ?

No, chemtrails are still a load of old bollocks

3 people like this

so they dont spray stuff into the atmosphere then ?

Around 5 years ago, when I smoked, I used to sit on the step outside and notice the differences in trails left by planes. You'd get your bog standard contrails which would disperse quickly and others would leave a trail that would last all day and keep getting bigger until it was like a really long cirrus cloud. I googled it back then and stumbled upon geo-engineering. The theory was to block out as much sunlight as possible. As to what chemicals are actually used, I don't know.  What I do know is, there is no point in messing with Mother Earth as she'll just bitch-slap you back and dump El-Nino on your doorstep!

Anyways, don't get too entangled into conspiracy theories even if they are real or not. Just live a happy life and love your loved ones!:yep:

2 people like this