Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim76

Geoengineering

Hi

I felt the need to post about this subject as it concerns all of us our whole ecosystem and our children's futures. Please if you can spare 10 mins search Geoengineering. Largely ignored by mainstream media yet clearly  visible almost daily in our skies. We are being sprayed with Aluminium  sub particulates in an ill conceived attempt to block out the sun. To stay silent is to give your consent. I'm certain the good folk at uk420 do not consent to this. Please look at the skies and watch these planes ruin our blue sky with an aerosol toxic mist caused by long  persistant trails. Thanks for reading if I was even 1% unsure that this is happening then I would never post this on here. Weather modification Insanity. As you can tell I have gone full rogue on this and will keep on getting the word out at every chance. Thank you uk420  I hope its not to off topic?  Take care everyone.

There's a big long thread on chemtrails down in the conspiracy theories section.....:v:

Eta, here:

Edited by i11

Jim are you on about aeroplanes in our skys if so how do we stop them,.... and when will this happen cos iv got a holiday booked for November to bora bora, just wondering what other means of transport I might have to take,..:ninja:

1 person likes this

It saddens me that its in the conspiracy theory section when you can study the subject at Oxford or Cambridge...sad times. thanks for heads up tho.

Hi Panik. (great diaries bud read a few)..Bora Bora ....sweet mate enjoy. They have been at it since the 1960s Pres Kennedy. the rabbit hole is deep on this one but real non the less. I had an ex raf guy in my taxi when i asked him about it he replied...make a bucket list and cross two things off it each year if you can.  (And put head your back in the sand like a  good sheeple.) I https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwir-KmF29vRAhWsAsAKHbrBB2QQtwIIJjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthefreethoughtproject.com%2Fdirector-cia-stratospheric-aerosol-injection%2F&usg=AFQjCNHQ4LbsACook4FsakRH2Tw8ixyOEA&sig2=Cp3km3vt4XLSlg5tJRPSmQ&bvm=bv.144686652,d.bGsrefuse to do this.. 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, panik said:

Jim are you on about aeroplanes in our skys if so how do we stop them,.... and when will this happen cos iv got a holiday booked for November to bora bora, just wondering what other means of transport I might have to take,..:ninja:

Problem solved mate....might have a problem with the hand luggage though

large.airplane.jpg

lollol 

6 people like this

On January 24, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Jim76 said:

We are being sprayed with Aluminium  sub particulates................... Please look at the skies and watch these planes ruin our blue sky with an aerosol toxic mist.......................Take care everyone.

You convinced me,i dont go outside nowadays unless fully suited up for all contingencies :ninja:large.image.jpeg

9 people like this

We consider that a ban, even a short-term ban, on all SRM geoengineering testing would prevent work on geoengineering as “Plan B”. It may well also be unenforceable and be counter-productive as those carrying out tests do so in secrecy...  Taken from the above gov doc.  Welcome to Plan B. They cant run an economy but they are having a pop at the weather. 

I've read quite a lot about it Jim.  The trouble is, with each and every person that stays on the rationale and grounded explorative and inquisitive side of the fence, there seem to be at least 20 others on YouTube and amazing 'Truth' websites that blow the whole thing into 'bat shit crazy, tin foil hat, paranoid fantasy' land and ruin it for the likes of those that are genuinely a little bit keen and concerned to know what's going on . You'll find the sense of humour on here will come back as ridicule but everyone is generally pretty friendly.  I hope you stay on the right side of the fence and learn more that you can share, remember not to get too worried about it that you stop being able to relax and laugh about other things though dude.    

3 people like this