Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheesy buds85

Help/advice choosing a new nute range

Hi guys have been using biobizz with soil for a few years now and have had a fair bit of good success with it but since ive moved it doesnt seem to be working as well as it was not sure if it the difference in the tap water or not ph at my new place is 6.2 from the tap i cnt remember what it was at my old place but im sure it was around the 7 mark can anybody recommend a good range of nutes that will be good with my standard tap water an not have to worry about a mag probs??

Cheers in advance

Edited by cheesy buds85

You ever thought of making a compost tea?

1 person likes this

Your change in water ph could suggest that your Chlorine levels may be different to.

Biobizz relies on encouraging micro-flaura and fauna which in turn helps your plants take in nutrients.Bio Biz say you should let tap water breathe for at least 24hrs before mixing and feeding but longer would be better or the Chlorine in the water can damage or even kill off some of the fauna slowing/damaging growth or causing deficiency's.

I find 2 litre milk jugs with lids off work well as they pack into tubs well and you can have a rotating supply over 2/3 days.

Hope you get sorted though whatever way you go.

Edited by Badbadger
2 people like this

You ever thought of making a compost tea?

I have been curious about that in the past but didnt know where the hell to start tbh

Your change in water ph could suggest that your Chlorine levels may be different to.

Biobizz relies on encouraging micro-flaura and fauna which in turn helps your plants take in nutrients.Bio Biz say you should let tap water breathe for at least 24hrs before mixing and feeding but longer would be better or the Chlorine in the water can damage or even kill off some of the fauna slowing/damaging growth or causing deficiency's.

I find 2 litre milk jugs with lids off work well as they pack into tubs well and you can have a rotating supply over 2/3 days.

Hope you get sorted though whatever way you go.

Ye mate have always done that with my water have always left them a min of 24hrs with a 3-4 day supply take em from the front use em refill then stick em at the back

The thing thats doing me head in with biobizz is you always get a mag def wk3-4 in flower not a major prob but it would be nice to not have it happen

Ye mate have always done that with my water have always left them a min of 24hrs with a 3-4 day supply take em from the front use em refill then stick em at the back

The thing thats doing me head in with biobizz is you always get a mag def wk3-4 in flower not a major prob but it would be nice to not have it happen

I've had the same, I've taken to low dose calmag from first pot up and ween it back by week 3 flowering, seems to sort it . Hope you get yours sorted mate :bong:

1 person likes this