Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

[New ★ 2017]
San Fernando Lemon Kush®

34 posts in this topic

31.png

5.jpg

Excellent hybridization between two of our best elite clones coming from USA genetics. In the cross takes part a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, one of the oldest and most original OG Kush genetics, characterized by a pleasant and complex OG Kush scent, with strong presence of the lemony aroma coming from the Lemon Thai that takes part in the original OG Kush cross. The other elite clone that intervenes in the cross is a Kosher Kush, a modern genetic from the OG Kush family very appreciated in the zone of Los Angeles and nearby areas (California).

The aroma of this strain is very pleasant and intense, with original lemony tones of OG Kush and hints of solvent, notes of spices, wood and blue cypress.

The plants look like Indica-Sativa hybrids leaning to the Sativa side.

This type of American varieties with strong presence of the limonene terpene are highly appreciated in the USA for cannabic extractions.

18.jpg 19.jpg

Variety SWS62
Commercial Name: San Fernando Lemon Kush®
Indica/Sativa: 35%/65%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 450-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September, early October

29.png

1st Prize - Mejor Sativa - VI Copa Cannábica Expogrow - Irún – 2017

3er Prize - BHO Profesional - VIII Copa THC - Valencia - Supreme Strains - Valencia - 2018

45.png
44.png

50.png 58.png 56.png

Buy San Fernando Lemon Kush®

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
27 people like this

She looks & sounds beautiful right up my street! I will definitely be running these :)

6 people like this

And onto my 2017 outdoor list she goes...

I can't wait to grow and smoke this beauty! Just wow! :wub:

3 people like this

Kosher Kush can be a very powerful smoke. Will be very interesting to see how the hybrid shows these two through.

3 people like this

Sounds a great cross, I will be getting some when they release

2 people like this

Looks like it could be goer OD. Has it been tested in Spain last year? is that where the late sept early Oct is from?

Nice work.

Edited by Elephant Face
2 people like this

lemon :grubsup:

:eek: Bit of a price rise on these new genetics . Quality never comes cheap i suppose.

Edited by Key4

Looks fantastic. I will definitely be growing some of these this year. Good luck with this and thanks for the new strains. I'm sure all of your hard work will bring rewards.

ATB,

Col :oldtoker:

Yummy

2 people like this

that tickles my pickle

2 people like this

Lovely....as always from Sweet seeds and im sure, as past grows confirm, stable and reliable when grown out.....shall be trying this one! Beautiful colours

2 people like this

Very tempting :g:

2 people like this

Thanks guys! :yep:

lemon :grubsup:

:eek: Bit of a price rise on these new genetics . Quality never comes cheap i suppose.

Hi Key4! :lucky:

Yes, this is the most expensive strain from the 5 new ones that we are presenting. But if you consider the 5 new strains, then the average value per seed is within the same range as all the other strains from the 2016 catalog.

Have a look at this, considering the 5+2 packages:

San Fernando Lemon Kush -> 6,99€ per seed
Indigo Berry Kush -> 6,29€ per seed
Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD -> 5,71€ per seed
Sweet Nurse Auto CBD -> 5,71€ per seed
Crystal Candy Auto -> 5,69€ per seed

Anyway, all this should not matter in this forum, because we usually send free seeds to everyone with more than 200 posts in the forum and at least 1 grow diary shared, if the grower compromises in sharing a grow diary with the free seeds. Or if the grower participates in our grow diary competition we also send free seeds to participate. And we also do a monthly photographic competition with lots of seeds for prizes :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

18 people like this

Looks lovely can't white grow this

2 people like this