Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gerfish

Dinafem. Did ithey do what it says on the tin?

53 posts in this topic

@Gerfish looks frosty as mate and eyelid dropping weed is always good ;) Enjoy your fruits mate! :oldtoker:

2 people like this

@Fragg

Cheers Man.

It's a tough job trying to taste AND describe the smoke from this grow

3 of the 4 Moby Dicks are similar (in build and Taste)

A mild peppery/spicy  citrus with a buzz that hits you in successive waves until you stop functioning. I haven't hit a ceiling with these so far. I fall over before then. quite reasonable pain relief also.

The other Moby is a strange lady.

Initially I thought I may have mixed up the  labels, and she was really a Dinachem. Tall, with cone shaped buds, exactly like a Dinachem 

At the risk of being ridiculed she smelt like a sweet bubblegum at chop.

The bubblegum taste didn't exactly come through after the cure, more of a spicy sugar syrup. Very nice. 

Less of a battering ram stone too. You can get stuff done. 

PS

I miss my smilies 

Edited by Gerfish
Correct lousy grammar
2 people like this

@Gerfish

Have been thinking about trying these as I've liked so many other Dinafem strains and its one of their best sellers and its strong ;) So think I will give them a whirl now you have mentioned the pain relief angle. This bubblegum flavour is popping up in a few strains I've noticed around the web, yet to grow one myself so enjoy yours :oldtoker:

Smiles are there mate but background is screwed with lots of them as its white on the default dark background. HTH :)

2 people like this

'@gerfish

I had to pull a Moby dick CBD at 4 weeks bloom (it was in the process of really explosive flower building) due to security reasons. Even at 4 weeks its been lovely when vaped, it has helped greatly with taking my mind off the pain of chronic sciatica and has helped me become more mobile and with the increase in mobility has come a decrease in pain. All of this from an illegal plant. Its wonderful and a shame.

That last line sounds quite poetic. :blues:

3 people like this

Beautiful nug shots mate. Looks very crystally answer making my eyes red just looking at it :)

Enjoy the harvest mate :)

All the best 

Mark. 

8 hours ago, lasouris said:

'@gerfish

I had to pull a Moby dick CBD at 4 weeks bloom (it was in the process of really explosive flower building) due to security reasons. Even at 4 weeks its been lovely when vaped, it has helped greatly with taking my mind off the pain of chronic sciatica and has helped me become more mobile and with the increase in mobility has come a decrease in pain. All of this from an illegal plant. Its wonderful and a shame.

Sorry to hear you had to pull the moby dick cbd early mate but glad that the product you did get is vaping well :)

Always best to be on the cautious side :)

All the best 

Mark. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, lasouris said:

'@gerfish

Like @Dinafem-Mark said mate, better safe than sorry. 

I had to dump all my clones from this grow, and a few others besides.

Ah well, 

An excuse to pop more seeds. I can't believe I used to be do "precious" about seeds.

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Gerfish said:

Like @Dinafem-Mark said mate, better safe than sorry. 

I had to dump all my clones from this grow, and a few others besides.

Ah well, 

An excuse to pop more seeds. I can't believe I used to be do "precious" about seeds.

It is never good to have to dump good genetics weather they be seed or clone. This is the  business we are in and I'm all for safety first :) no point in growing the best bud if your security is not locked down you won't be around to smoke it :)

Always safety first. Genetics we can provide, freedom not so easy :)

All the best 

Mark. 

1 person likes this