Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

20 posts in this topic

31.png

3.jpg

This variety was developed within a programme of the Sweet Seeds R+D Department that was focused on the search for exquisite and marvellous earthy aromas. This strain is the resulting hybrid from the cross between an elite clone of So G Kush (OG Kush x LA Confidential x Trainwreck) and our elite clone of Blue Monster (Blueberry99 x Black Domina98). The Blue Monster clone that takes part in this cross brings the earthy soul aroma to our appreciated and classic Cream Caramel® (SWS04).

The aroma of this variety is exquisite, very sweet and with a pleasant strong earthy presence. This scent comes mixed with a background of aromas typical of the OG Kush family, featuring exotic and pepper spicy tones with a fresh touch of cypress.

The plants grow with mostly Indica structure, producing a big main bud, very resinous and compact, complemented with multiple side branches completely covered by smaller flowers of the highest quality. This strain is a great producer of resin crystals.

Variety SWS63
Commercial Name: Indigo Berry Kush®
Indica/Sativa: 60%/40%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 450-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
25 people like this

looks and sounds amazing!! :smokin:

2 people like this

dont mind if i do ..if it got cream caramel lineage in then its gonna be a beauty

2 people like this

Aye I needs me some o them methinks :yep:

2 people like this

Looks lovely. Another one to go on my list!

ATB with her guys :)

Col :oldtoker:

I'm going to have to be doing sea of green. The amount of seeds I've got. This looks special though ... A must have! lol

2 people like this

Available when ???

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy You put a link saying Buy Indigo Kush - But on going there with my bank card in hand all happy and merry I see its not available yet !

#sadface

Edited by Inspiration101
2 people like this

Available when ???

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy You put a link saying Buy Indigo Kush - But on going there with my bank card in hand all happy and merry I see its not available yet !

#sadface

Cheers mate! ;)

Thanks for the kind words. As said before the new autoflowering strains will be available very soon (like next week). The photoperiod-dependent strains will probably be available only in about 1 or 2 months.

We put the link saying "Buy Indigo Berry Kush" to avoid what happened in previous years when we used to put the link saying "Available Soon" but then it becomes available and we may eventually forget to change it (we are present in 18 cannabic forums worldwide and sometimes it's hard to keep track of everything). When it becomes available this thread will be at UK420 for years and years and the link will allow to buy it. For the next 30-60 days it only takes you to a page where you will be able to buy it as soon as it is available.

Other thing is that we like to keep the first post of this kind of official release thread without the "edited" note, to keep it clear. That's why we chose to leave it as definitive as possible. Putting it in as "available soon" forces us to then edit the post and the "edited" note will be there forever.

But lets be fair and do it, I'm editing it now and we can forget about keeping it clean, no problem :yep:

Sorry about that. Kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
3 people like this

MMmmm..these sound very nice ..I do love an earthy tasting bud so I'll defo grab a pack of these when available.

2 people like this

anything like cream caramel and its a belter

2 people like this

MMmmm..these sound very nice ..I do love an earthy tasting bud so I'll defo grab a pack of these when available.

anything like cream caramel and its a belter

I'm also very excited about this one :yep:

Can't wait to get some seeds, hehehe, balanced but leaning to the indica side and with Kush and Cream Caramel genetics... yummy D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

4 people like this

Mmmm, yummy

2 people like this

any news when these will be up for sale 

2 people like this

Hi bro!

This strain is already available in our webstore:

http://sweetss.net/indigokush

Thank you and hope you enjoy her ;)

Sweet smokes!