Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

19 posts in this topic

31.png

2.jpg

5th Generation autoflowering strain. This variety featuring high levels of Cannabidiol (CBD) is the result from the cross between a selection of our best 4th Generation autoflowering strains and a photoperiod-dependent clone rich in CBD.

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD® (SWS59) is our first autoflowering genetic rich in CBD. The THC:CBD ratio of this variety stands between 1:1 and 1:2. This is a genetic with a different psychoactivity, soft and gentle, adequate for cannabis users who prefer to avoid the psychoactive effects of other type of strains rich in THC. This kind of CBD-rich genetics are appropriate for the treatment of multiple illnesses because of their therapeutic and medicinal properties of both CBD and THC. Among other medicinal uses, CBD has been used to reduce anxiety, convulsions, nausea and vomits, inflammation, pain, and a long etcetera of pathological conditions.

This strain is a great producer of resin and flowers, delivering a big central bud and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. It features an intense and penetrating sweet fruity aroma, with tones of Skunk, citrus and spicy notes.

8.jpg 9.jpg

Variety SWS59
Commercial Name: Sweet Nurse Auto CBD®
THC:CBD Ratio: (1:1-1:2)
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-125 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

45.png
44.png

50.png 51.png 52.png

Buy Sweet Nurse Auto CBD®

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
11 people like this

Oooo she looks pretty ;)

3 people like this

She looks delicious guys. Best of luck with her!

Stay Sweet!

Col :oldtoker:

P.S. Any other strains on the horizon for 2017?

She looks delicious guys. Best of luck with her!

Stay Sweet!

P.S. Any other strains on the horizon for 2017?

Thanks mate! ;)

The other posts with new strains (4 more strains) will be posted tomorrow.

This is for the other users of the forum: please don't repeat this question in this thread and please don't speak about the other new strains on this thread.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

5 people like this

Looks very niceeeee :afro2:

2 people like this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy she looks lovely and I'm gonna have to try her for sure :guitar: I'm a big fan of CBD based strains I always have a couple on the go for pain relief and 8 weeks hell whats not to like! :yahoo:

The name is nice too reminds me of Gregory Isaacs 'Night Nurse' which in itself is a CBD type tune lol

Nice one Sweet Seeds yet another of your strains I'm going to have to grow :oldtoker:

2 people like this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy sorry dude and thanks for the info!

ATB,

No problem at all my friend. I already knew better than anyone that I would get that question, if it wasn't you it would be anyone else, it's normal. Just took the first chance to share that info ;)

Thanks again StonerCol. And thanks also to Fragg, Geordiejames420 and HEMPFRUIT for the visit and participation :yep:

I'm also with great expectations regarding this strain. The breeders sent me some seeds a week ago and I'm probably going to germinate some in the next few days.

Sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

6 people like this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy you lucky guy! :) Just swung by your site and saw they are coming soon :( I'll be patient :chains:

I think you will love her mate, everyone I've given CBD strains to does from young to old experienced smokers :oldtoker:

3 people like this

Cheers Fragg!

Tomorrow we will be in conditions to inform in which day this strain will be available, so stay tuned ;)

But it will be really very soon, very probably next week.

Sweet CBD smokes! :yep:

tommy

3 people like this

she looks marvelous ,looks like an abundance of resin for those needing to make oils ..

2 people like this

I like the sound of this one!

Still have the rest of your catalogue to work through first though! :jester:

3 people like this

Well done guys,

2 people like this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy I'm tempted to buy some of these and then use them as part of my Competition grow but I'm not sure if that would be acceptable having already received my beans? It's just I would have thought you would like diaries done on this strain ASAP to help market it?

My grow is perpetual autos, germing every 2 weeks and every other seed is a high CBD strain, alternating with 'normal' strains. So I will be running your strains in the comp alongside some Dinafem CBD strains but could change them for the new Sweet Nurse CBD if it's OK? It would mean dropping the Blow Mind for the Sweet Nurse from my comp grow but there are a fair few diaries on her despite being relatively new.

I will end up trying this strain either way but thought you might like a diary done on her