Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cannabliss

Strawberry Amnesia == OG Kush == Critical Cheese

18 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone and welcome to my grow diary!!

Firstly let me give you a quick background, So for the past 24 months or so I've been growing Super Lemon Haze, a super, reliable cut, that just loved to be scrogged! i received her generously from the clone fairy, However she has been flowered and culled for the last time and the jars are descending quite rapidly so im in need of a worthy replacement!!

Order received from Attitude yesterday..

gallery_3983_14153_271318.png

And all 8 (3 x SA 3 x Cherry OG 1 x Critical Cheese OG Kush x 1) were planted into rockwool cubes tonight..

The emerald seeds Cherry OG will also be running along side the Dinafem beans as i hope to find a keeper from them, so i will give them a mention from time to time in this diary but will predominantly focus on the Dinafem genetics!

Right think that pretty much covers everything, If anyone has any questions be sure to fire away :)

Take it easy & happy new year everyone :magic:

10 people like this

Strawberry Amnesia is a bloody fantastic strain. Best of luck with the grow.

2 people like this

Firstly thank you for documenting your grow on uk420 :) you will find tons of help from myself and the members here are super knowledgeable :)

You've chosen some great strains to run :)

Our strawberry amnesia is a great strains and critical cheese is a phenomenal smoke. OG kush is one of the best kush strains on the market so you've got a real nice line up.

Throw in emerald triangle seeds cherry og this should be a great multiple strain grow and I'll be along for the ride :)

Again thank you so much for documenting your grow on uk420 and here to a 100% germination rate :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

2 people like this

Good evening guys hope everything is all good as we are well into the new year now! 

firstly let me apologise for the lack of updates, back at work, no time to take a shit, you know how it is ;) 

Anyway back to the fun stuff, So 6 days from germination and i was panicking a little as none of the seeds were showing signs of germinating from the rockwool cubes, so after a little excavation and carefully peering into the tiny holes of the cubes i could see the seeds had germed! i put the slow process down to cold temperatures, any how day 8 ( which was the 8th of jan funnily enough) and they where up above the surface and was subsequently put under my t5 lights, and also put into 3 litre pots of Canna Coco, and was soaked with 1ml of Canna A + B and PH adjusted to 5.7, fed every couple of days, just enough for it to run off each time.  So fast forward to present day and I've just altered the feed again and upped it to 2ml/Litre and a ph of 5.8, some time during this week ill increase the PH to 5.9 and it will then continue to be that PH throughout the rest of the grow, reason for this is i dont use a EC pen but find 5.9 to be the magic number and ive never had any problems :B):

Looking at the rate of growing im thinking they will have another 14/21 days of vegging, within that time cuttings will be taken in hope theres a keeper there! Im having to keep them under my t5 light in my stealth cupboard for time being as im having work done on my property soon so my tents down, its a nightmare cos i dont even know when the builders are going to turn up!! they could definitely go under the MH now, but the T5 isn't harming them in anyway and they are looking extremely happy!

Enough rambling now so heres some pictures...

1st. Strawberry Amnesia number 1.

large.Untitled.jpg

2nd. Strawberry Amnesia number 2.

large.58852837a3f4e_sa2e.jpg

3rd. Strawberry Amnesia number 3, one thing i can say from the 3 SA seeds is they are all extremely similar in growth, with the SA1 just being ever so slightly taller...

large.588526e27a4ee_SA3.jpg

4th & 5th. Critical Cheese & OG Kush - The Critical Cheese is currently the best looking one so far in my opinion, The OG suffered somewhat when i was potting her into coco she suffered a slight trauma with a handful of coco landing on her in such a delicate stage!! anyway she's pulled through and growing, just a little behind the rest, and a bit leggy!

large.588526de1412a_CCOG.jpg

6th, 7th & 8th Cherry OG, 3 completely different phenos here, number 2 doesn't seem to wanna grow any higher, just wider lol! watch this space on that one, it may not make it to the flowering stage!

large_COG.jpg

Aerial Shot, 3 at the top of the pic are the Cherry OG, 2 in the middle are the Critical Cheese & the OG Kush, and the 3 remaining ones at the bottom are the SA

large.aerial.jpg

And one more of the canopy...

large.canopy.jpg

Right well ill leave you good folk with that and ill aim to update this diary every sunday from now on, If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Peace n love:smoke:

Cannabliss

3 people like this

@Cannabliss

Great to see ye back. I've some Strawberry Amnesia beans on the way, and a lone Critical Cheese on the go,

so I'll be keeping an eye here :ninja:

1 person likes this

@Cannablissthank you for doing such a detailed update and great to hear that all babies are now through and look to be growing at a nice pace :) your ph sound bang on and your giving a nice nutrient feed regime :)

So far looking great :) with another 21 day veg these will now kick into a more vigorous growth phase :)

Thank you for the multiple picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best 

Mark. 

UPDATE IMMINENT!!!

large_pic.jpg

4 people like this

@Cannablisssome really fast growth mate :) from the last picture to this one they definitely have hit the rapid veg stage :)

Will look forward to the update mate until then thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark. 

Good evening everyone, finally managed to sit down and dedicate some time to this diary, theres been a lack of updates but let me tell you,behind the scenes, magical things are happening!!

Firstly im going to start of with the Dinafem OG Kush, Sadly she didn't make it to the potting up stage, the reason behind this was she was so far behind the others, whether this was caused by the coco dropping incident earlier mentioned in the post or some genetic mishap, I dont know, what i did know was i wasn't wasting any more time with her, so she subsequently went in the bin! here she is before her short life was ended (2nd February)

large.589641e4e31e0_ogkush2feb.jpg

So that leaves us with 7 plants to talk about, they all went from there pots that were fully rooted out and into there new 8 litre pots, they were potted up into Canna Coco and are currently being fed 30ml/10 litres of Canna A + B, I also decided to attempt to FIM all but one of my plants  ( short Cherry OG plant from earlier wasnt) last Sunday, something I've never done before and still not quite sure if its worked or not but the plants look healthy and are growing at a rapid rate! And were then placed into the main tent and under the MH :smoke:

On Friday morning after being under the sun for around 7 hours i went up to check on them and was slightly concerned by a little heat stress noticeable on a few fan leaves, so i raised the parabolic and its sitting about 2ft from the canopy now, also the 12" fan has gone on the floor assisted by 2 clip on fans, air movement is now not a issue, and they look a lot happier about that, so im happy!!

Critical Cheese

So heres the Critical Cheese, Strong sturdy plant thats just loving life, not having any problems with feed, has really bushed out sidewards after being Fimmed, and not causing me any problems :)

large_cc2.jpg

large.589641c03877c_cc.jpg

Strawberry Amnesia Haze

Heres the Strawberry Amnesia, which i cannot wait until its ready to be smoked, i really am hoping one of these is going to be similar to the Super Lemon Haze, only time will tell i guess :D 2 of them look extactly the same and one looks slightly taller, Again all 3 are having no problems slurping up 3ml/litre of A + B! 

large_sa2.jpg

Fan leaves on these are massive, especially the one at the front!! picture has also been took with the fan on if your wondering why the leaf appears droopy ;)

large_sa.jpg

Also noticed this on SA no.3 today :smokin: hopefully rest of them wont be too far behind!! 

large.589641dfde1d2_femalesa3.png

Cherry OG Kush

Heres a quicky of the 3 Cherry OG i have running too, again no problems with feed, can you believe the one to the left is the little cress seed i contemplated binning at the start of the grow, how times quickly change haha!

large.589641de74b81_cherryog.jpg

last picture now is of them all in one group huddle ha, with the Strawberry Amnesias to the left of the photo, the cherry OG to the right, and the Critical Cheese at the front :)

large.589641e347b06_fullshot.jpg

The plan now for me is to take a cutting of each one of them tomorrow (Sunday 5th) and set the timer to 12/12. Ill leave the MH bulb in for just one more week and then change to the 600watt sodium bulb, depending on how they stretch i may implement a net over them to keep them on the short side, see how it pans out, ill also be adding Canna Boost from tomorrow at 40ml/10 litres, expensive additive but i swear by it me, each to their own i guess :)

Anyway hope you lovely people enjoy the read, its been a doddle so far, anyone like to share their experience with FIMMING? 

Peace

Cannabliss

2 people like this

Everything except the 1 og kush that you have binned is looking great :) Beautiful, healthy vibrant green with no visible signs og any nutrient deficiency :) what more can I say than really nice work :)

Keep it up mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one   :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

Good evening everyone!!

thought id surprise you all with a EARLY update this week.. just a quick one though before i go to bed ;)

So Tuesday just gone i decided to put my timers to 12/12,  I also took my first ever cuttings ( well 6 of them ) hopefully I've done it right!! i did want to do all this on sunday however i was pushed for time and ended up rushing around Tuesday evening to get it all sorted!

Couple of pictures...

Heres the cuttings, its been 3 days now, and although they dont look too happy, I dont think they are dead, so hopefully I hope I've been successful, only time will tell i suppose, im hoping to see roots within 10-14 days..

large_cut2.jpglarge_cut1.jpg

And a quicky of the main tent, things are starting to get rather bushy and i can see this being rather difficult to manage soon, will be getting some kind of netting up over weekend fingers crossed!! much rather go sideways than upwards lol!! ( Critical Cheese bottom left, 3 x SAH top left, 3 cherry OGs right side)

large_fam.jpg

Plants feeding schedule has been slightly adjusted, Tuesday they were put on 40ml/10 Litres of Canna A + B with 20ml/10 litres of some carboload i recieved as a hand me down, never used it before ( anyone else used it?) but i intend on using it as a boost replacement up until i get paid end of month, and then ill switch to Cannas Boost!! Im putting through roughly 3 litres each plant which gives me a nice run off, and not one of them seems to disagree with it, they're loving it!!!

You will also notice I've only taken 6 cuttings when i have 7 plants, reason behind this is I have decided not to take one of the Critical Cheese, whether i live to regret that decision i will never know but i intend on sticking with the original plan on finding a keeper from either/or the Strawberry Hazes and the Cherry OG's!

Anyways i think that tidies things up nicely,  any questions or criticism fireaway! everyday in this hobby is a learning day!!

Peace

Cannabliss

Edited by Cannabliss
3 people like this

Hey @Cannabliss you say is your first time taking cuts, I've only done it a couple of times, but, I take off all but the top 2 or 3 fan leaves and trim those in half as well. You need them to concentrate on rooting as opposed to keeping leaves alive.

The plants are looking good, how do you find the canna a+b? I've got some but I struggle to get seeds started in coco, so I've stuck to soil. Maybe it's time to try coco again???

2 people like this

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Hey @Cannabliss you say is your first time taking cuts, I've only done it a couple of times, but, I take off all but the top 2 or 3 fan leaves and trim those in half as well. You need them to concentrate on rooting as opposed to keeping leaves alive.

The plants are looking good, how do you find the canna a+b? I've got some but I struggle to get seeds started in coco, so I've stuck to soil. Maybe it's time to try coco again???

Hey @beezee thanks for the comments, do you think I should maybe take a snip at the lower fan leaves on the cuttings?, they're still looking good and haven't died so I still hold high hopes for them!

And the canna I really cannot fault mate, I find as long as I keep my pH at 5.9 I don't really run into issues, Iusually only use canna a and b, boost and pk 13/14. This time I'm using the carboload up until pay day which I'll then swap it over to boost. When I'm scrogging I'll try to feed the plants everyday however on this run I'll do them every otherday... The rate of growth is phenomenal. I'll get some updated pics Sunday.

Peace for now

Cannabliss

2 people like this

Try this thread mate...

I suppose I'm lazy, it's all ph'ing that I can't be arsed with lol

1 person likes this

@beezee Also answer to your query regarding starting seeds in coco... the method i used is pre soak some rockwool cubes into tap water PH'd to 5.5 and then give em a good squeeze, drain off almost most of the water, then place seeds into the holes, put em in a nice warm cupboard then 7 days they had life, then they went straight into pots filled with coco and fed with 0.5ml/litre PH'd to 5.7 until they get past the cotyledon leaves and then increased A & B to 1ml/litre @ 5.9PH...

Hope this helps a little...

Cannabliss

1 person likes this