Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SwiftyGreen

Swifty's Schweet Seeds Diary Self Certified Rookie :D

21 posts in this topic

Well here we go I've received a DHL Parcel this morning with the Sweet Seeds hardware :yahoo:

gallery_54640_14143_54281.jpg

Paper work included with zero cost how can this be this is truely awesome on it's own without all the other things that go along with a Comp of this magnitude :headbang:

gallery_54640_14143_60732.jpg

As we can see I've opted for Jack 47 Black Jack and also Ice Cool but I'm hoping I've not made a slight rookie error not opting for the F versions being as I'm a late'ish entry :eek: but on the plus side I ran Jack 47 the last time I was able to grow a couple of years ago and she was a beauty and a pleasure to grow and smoke.

A quick run down of the plan ahead...

I'll be growing in Canna Coco hand watered.

I might chuck a Mother tent together to Veg these ladies as my first big tent has some Ladies in final pots which are rooted out and itching to be flipped.

I intend to Germ all 9 of these Seed Seeds offerings asap in straight Coco which I might precharge with a bit of this and that.

So untill the next update and the point of no going back I wish everyone in this bad ass Comp all the good fortune possible and major props to the Sweet Seeds crew!!

PS.. Hopefully I don't make a right hash of this on my post's as i'm getting familiar with the whole Diary concept but do know my way round a PC and my phone which will be used for all picture taking.

Any pointers will be gratefully accepted.

:wassnnme::doh::pitchfork:

12 people like this

Mop pictures seem to be the in thing this year mucker, better get some in or face the wrath of Fred :yep:

All the best with it

Cheers :smokin:

6 people like this

Aye good luck with these, Jack47 have some nice flavours... :oldtoker:

Good luck

3 people like this

Mop pictures seem to be the in thing this year mucker, better get some in or face the wrath of Fred :yep:

All the best with it

Cheers :smokin:

Haha I know I'm slacking but I promise there is a Steam mop in the household so don't worry ole mucker it'll make an appearance :yes:

Here's an old piccie of said Jack 47 I ran was in Coco in early bloom

PS Ignore the lack of Wall covering I was mid decor...

gallery_54640_7305_84083.jpg

15 people like this

@@SwiftyGreen

That there plant above is some bloody nice growing dude, looks good this, grow them well man :v:

4 people like this

Cheers SwiftyGreen! :D

Welcome to the competition :yep:

I'm sure we will see a lot of interesting stuff in this grow diary so bring it on and...

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

1 person likes this

@@botanics Thanks for the kind words, I'll try my best that's all you can do eh.

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy Thanks for the welcome and I hope to be cracking those lovely Pips soon :)

3 people like this

Good man Swifty. All the best.

3 people like this

Nice plant :) it will be interesting to see how you get them to that stage, good luck and welcome to the competition. all the best

4 people like this

@@rabthegrower

Hopefully the canna gods will let me ladies be a picture of health only time will tell eh.

Thanks for the warm welcome dude :)

3 people like this

Happy New Year @@SwiftyGreen,

Subbed. All the best with them - brought my tin of ready rolled where's the kettle? :)

3 people like this

treat plant there, also doing the J47 so will be hoping for something similar soon. nice and tidy below the topping point. just don't have the ruthlessness to chop all the way down there usually and nearly always end up regretting it. anyhow look forward to comparing notes on the Jack 47 and seeing how the others develop. atb.

crackin selection swifty ..and a crackin plant ..good luck

3 people like this

Great start my friend and welcome to the comp!

it will be interesting for sure and I'll keep passing by,

Good luck with the rest of it and happy new Year!

Jaypp

2 people like this