Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Twisted Rizla

What are you drinking?

86 posts in this topic

I've had a few nice brew dog beers, Elvis juice, 5am saint, jet black heart, a nice few bottles of duvel just now and a bottle of Asti picked by the wife for tea. Pretty solid day f drinking today. Best sober up before a smoke!

1 person likes this

I managed to summon up some willpower from somewhere and didn't go and get a bottle of vodka :yahoo:

A small victory :)

lol Tomorrow is a different matter, Liverpool game & all that :rolleyes:

3 people like this

just gave my next doors my 21% vodka spirit drink toffe flavour,sticking to my word no drink

Edited by joba
1 person likes this

Punk IPA :)

6 people like this

Carlsberg export tonight :jester:

8 hours ago, Joolz said:

Punk IPA :)

£5 for 4 cans in Azdah, it's completely changed my taste for beers  - delicious.

Edited by Ital
2 people like this

Yeah that punk IPA is lovely and not bad @4 for a fiver. Liking the gamma ray too, great art work from Beavertown

large.IMG_0325.JPG

I treated myself to a big bottle of Punk IPA earlier, I'm saving it to have with a curry later.:)

I'm tiding myself over with Kronenbourg in the meantime.

Edited by Captain Bonglington
1 person likes this

Vodka and bitter lemon.

One bottle of vodka to 3 bottles of bitter lemon ratio :)

We'll not mention the other half bottle of vodka from the corner shop lol

@Boojum, have you tried your Vodka frozen?

I like a drop of Vodka, but it has to be a straight shot, from the freezer in Vodka slush puppy form, bloody lovely to sip on. :yes:

Straight vodka has to be cold.

Shit cheap drinks, though. Bottle of voddy from Lidl, 3 bottles of bitter lemon, job done lol

That's my drink niwadays, shit vodka and biter lemon. By the pint lol I like good beer, but crap vodka and bitter lamon is much cheaper lol

I like good wine, good beer and good spirits for the taste. But I drink to get drunk :bag: being able to afford nice tasting booze is a bonus lol

2 people like this

Its the Punk IPA that inspired my homebrewing. I'm a big fan of the hop forward IPAs and they are not really available here, hence my homebrew efforts. I've been bottling an IPA today that is loaded with Citra hops and is as good if not better than Punk.

Not having any of my own brew left I picked up two litres of Funk IPA, a hoppy but light, session IPA. I'll be going for something along these lines on my next brew.

2 people like this

IPA is all about the hops :) So many shit, bland beers that call themselves IPA :sadwalk:

e2a if it's less than 6% alcohol then it's not an IPA, cos the whole point of using loads of hops was as a preservative so they could brew the beer stronger.

Nowadays APA is mostly better, microbrewery American pale ales, there are some fucking superb ones, better than most of the British beers that call themselves IPA. America makes some shite awful beer, the fizzy cold piss they think is beer, but they also make some truly superb beer.

As far as British IPA goes I would seriously recommend the Kernel Citra IPA if you can find it, though. My favourite beer :)

Edited by Boojum
2 people like this

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

I like good wine, good beer and good spirits for the taste. But I drink to get drunk :bag: being able to afford nice tasting booze is a bonus lol

I love a nice single malt, could drink them all day..

Sadly I'm a poor man, so cheap cider is my go to drink.

Strongbow is not only shit cider, these days it's an extravagance I can't really afford lol