Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crticalcontent

mills nutrients

20 posts in this topic

hey growers :oldtoker:

just bought a new two part nutrient for soil coco or hydro called mills. its advertised as organic and mineral all in one feed.weird?? just looked on their website and it goes on to say that you get the best of both worlds. The minerals they use are highly dissolvable and do not build up in the medium. its packed with micros and also works in symbiosis with the plant, feeding the micro herd. has anybody used these nutrients?? sounds to good to be true. ive done a search on google and just get loads of american grows saying mills pays the bills lol

has anyone out there used this gear from the reviews that are about it seems quite easy to use and good quality no need for other additives like cal mag etc

thanks in advance

over and out C

1 person likes this

They are organic and synthetic mixed I believe. I have also been looking at other lines. I was going to try Growers Arks nutes but after buying an initial few litres to check them out and them putting 'Growers Ark' on my bank statement I'm not too keen to buy any more.

1 person likes this

Well I'll be the guinea pig if no one else knows about em. Might of just found a winner. I'll let everyone know how I get on with them.

Over and Out C

On 14/12/2016 at 5:40 PM, crticalcontent said:

hey growers :oldtoker:

just bought a new two part nutrient for soil coco or hydro called mills. its advertised as organic and mineral all in one feed.weird?? just looked on their website and it goes on to say that you get the best of both worlds. The minerals they use are highly dissolvable and do not build up in the medium. its packed with micros and also works in symbiosis with the plant, feeding the micro herd. has anybody used these nutrients?? sounds to good to be true. ive done a search on google and just get loads of american grows saying mills pays the bills lol

has anyone out there used this gear from the reviews that are about it seems quite easy to use and good quality no need for other additives like cal mag etc

thanks in advance

over and out C

How did you get on with these nutrients? Thinking of changing to these 

1 person likes this

i USED mILLS A FWE TIMES AND LIKE IT A LOT, i STILL USE THEIR VITALIZE WITH EVERY FEED.

2 people like this

Im still using their line, its excellent mate. I use it in soil with Blumat drippers. Go easy on the PK BOOST it’s strong gear. My herb has been top quality. Love the stuff

3 people like this

6 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

Im still using their line, its excellent mate. I use it in soil with Blumat drippers. Go easy on the PK BOOST it’s strong gear. My herb has been top quality. Love the stuff

7 hours ago, amsterdammer said:

i USED mILLS A FWE TIMES AND LIKE IT A LOT, i STILL USE THEIR VITALIZE WITH EVERY FEED.

Do you guys just go with the feeding chart schedule or are your just using the ec and building up,

1 person likes this

@amsterdammer Have you actually bought a bottle of Vitalize, or are you too using the free samples still? £150 a litre. :rofl:

I love the Mills range, rarely use their PK, but their C4 and start are quite helpful.

I just go by EC now as I am growing in hydro. In soil, I don't need to go above 2.5ml of A + B.

2 people like this

I did get myself about 19 little sample bottles last Spannabis...lol but also bought 100ml recently after using all the samples.... 199,- (euro) per liter is a bit much I agree.

I d not check my Ph or EC ever.... I follow my own chart to be honest, mix my vitalize first before adding BioNova or BioBizz nutes.

2 people like this

Nice, I don't know anyone that has actually bought it yet. So many little samples bottles in my grow cupboard.:rofl: Should last for most of this year. I got a sample pack of all of their products, the small bottles of the nutrients are a much better size. I find their 1L bottles massive.

1 hour ago, amsterdammer said:

I did get myself about 19 little sample bottles last Spannabis...lol but also bought 100ml recently after using all the samples.... 199,- (euro) per liter is a bit much I agree.

I d not check my Ph or EC ever.... I follow my own chart to be honest, mix my vitalize first before adding BioNova or BioBizz nutes.

When you say your using your own chart what works best for you, does it match the Recomended chart, reason I ask is because on there feeding schedule it says start the ec about 1.7 to me that seems verry High,

@Highfive - I start at 0.5ml of A+B and increase it gradually as the plants want more, usually stopping around 2-2.5ml. Once per week I add Start, C4 or PK at 0.5ml.

@Highfive I grow about 80 different strains and require a different approach to each, I tend to maintain a basic BioBizz schedule and use their line, but add Vitalize to every feed and sometimes I add few BioNova products like Missing Link (80,- per liter) and BNXcel, I also add some GuanoKalong Black to the soil for plants that need a stronger soil mixture then the All-Mix provides, I also use BAC for roots twice after each re-pot.

I tend to be a reactive grower and look at the leafs a lot to see if I doing it right.

3 people like this

They are advertizing Vitalize in 100ml bottles now.  For obvious reasons.

e2: I cant say I have ever used it.  It mentions silicon and boosting root growth on their website.

Edited by Bird

On 13/01/2018 at 6:58 PM, Bird said:

They are advertizing Vitalize in 100ml bottles now.  For obvious reasons.

e2: I cant say I have ever used it.  It mentions silicon and boosting root growth on their website.

What’s the obvious reason?