Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Big kush

58 posts in this topic
On 06/04/2017 at 2:48 PM, Tete said:

Thank you,beautiful plant to grow. Shame I lost half of her but it's an excuse to run it again sometime! lol

She is super frosty, when handling the buds it's like she has dandruff with it going everywhere,there's that much!

Really calming effect when smoked,not too in your face,just chilled.very social,perfect for those sunny afternoons!!

Mind you,smoke enough and the couch will be calling.

I've not grown her myself but did have the pleasure of trying here and I must say she was a great smoke. I hade 3 phenos all were great. 1 was much more potential but the other 2 were also great, relaxing highs and one I will be trying again soon :)

Glad you like mate :yep:

All the best

Mark.

2 people like this

Video test Big kush

Yay :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Any recent grows of this?

wouldn't mind a look?

cheers

2 people like this

@badbillybob I've not seen any public grows with our Big kush in sometime.

I know @Freax had great success with Big Kush, if my memory serves me right I did a write up for our blog and Weedworld  :)

Did you want to give her a run buddy?

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@badbillybob I've not seen any public grows with our Big kush in sometime.

I know @Freax had great success with Big Kush, if my memory serves me right I did a write up for our blog and Weedworld  :)

Did you want to give her a run buddy?

All the best 

Mark..

I did some Big Kush last year and I did one of my half arsed diaries with crap photos - only problem was I had a brain fart and started calling it King Kush! Good plant!

A few pics before cropping.

gallery_80414_13950_51651.jpggallery_80414_13950_2465.jpggallery_80414_13950_34975.jpg

edit. Just noticed these were Jan 17!

Edited by bearukc
4 people like this

@bearukc Thanks buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

it looks good eh?

I was just looking through various strains Dinafem-Mark.

I was wondering why more people hadn't grown her out.

I always do this, I ummm and aghhhhh about strains, check them all out before deciding.

I had a smoke of some HSO Amherst sour diesel last week, and wow, its strong stuff eh?

my mates on his second run of them, but he had a couple of issues last time, he stressed out quite a bit and, unsurprisingly,  a few popped seeds, but he seems to have his environment sorted now so I will see how he goes with them this time.

im definitely gonna try and  get a cut of it tho, its potent gear, with a long lasting buzz, and tasty too.

3 people like this

On 01/03/2019 at 10:11 PM, badbillybob said:

I had a smoke of some HSO Amherst sour diesel last week, and wow, its strong stuff eh?

Oh yes she packs a punch mate :yep:

You looking at Big Kush for a future run @badbillybob?

All the best 

Mark..

decided to do a couple of these big kush plants. heres how they look today before flip.

they grew at a normal rate, then in week 4 or 5 of veg, just took off, but have yet to see how they stretch in bloom. they are pretty rangy, kinda like dnas chocolope was to be honest

they look healthy enough so far.will update with some bud shots in a few weekslarge_bk1.jpg

4 people like this

On 3/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, badbillybob said:

was wondering why more people hadn't grown her out.

not recently, but i have. it was one of my first dina strains i tried. i think probably 1,5 to 2 x stretch rangy but she puts out some big nugs,

i loved it, super cropping or some lst may help if heights a concern. will love to hear your opinion of her. 

gallery_97292_12424_286663.jpg

2 people like this

im loving the look of mine so far, iit is a rangey beast, but like you say Samhigh, the potential big big nugs is there and its stinking, only 2 weeks from flip . 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, badbillybob said:

the potential big big nugs

in your system big stretch and huge buds, keep us posted on these, going to be monsters.

sam

3 people like this

They have stalled a bit, heres what 6 &1/2 weeks from flip looks like. There are masses of buds on this plant, no huge colas but loads and loads of budsites and she smells like a dreams there is a definite og kush whiff off her. large.5.jpg

3 people like this

They're going to fill out nicely in the next couple of weeks :)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

They did fill out nicely and the other day they came down. 

great yielders I have to say.

id guess anything between 10-15 ounces per plant (im shit at guessing, will report back final dry weights). they filled a drier net on their own.

I did 2 plants and number 2 is a bit special, but I didn't keep any cuts -doh!

the 2nd one has a lovely smell an  feel to her , real fuelly og stink, with a hint of citrous, oh man she smells awesome, im really looking forward to loading a bowl of it. 

heres a couple picslarge.5.jpglarge.4.jpg

would I do it again - well its hard to say without smoking some first, but if it smokes as well as it smells then definitely,id do a whole room of them..

Recommended strain, easy grow, most branches were self supporting too, which was a bonus, and big nugs, even low down on the plant- a corker.

Edited by badbillybob
4 people like this