Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Big kush

58 posts in this topic

Big kush product full

Big Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a Sativa/Indica, feminized cannabis strain that originates from the cross of Big Skunk (Critical +) and OG Kush.

Big Kush was born with the aim of obtaining a top-quality cannabis combination that would ensure the balance, potency and richness.
After months of hard work, we are pleased to present this excellent Sativa/Indica marijuana seed that gathers high-yielding properties and the intense lemonish aroma of the Big Skunk as well as the peculiar aromatic and taste characteristics of the OG Kush. Big Kush marijuana seeds grow in a medium-sized/big, vigorous and easy-to-grow marijuana plant that develops cone-shaped heavy and resinous buds in a short time. This strain is known for its high levels of “limonene” terpenes, which are responsible for the release of its intense aroma. The low number of leaves make the manicuring process far easier, a highly valuable saving of time for all growers.

Big Kush performs well indoors if an eye is kept on its growth as it tends to stretch energetically and quickly (x2/x3). Marvellous crops are obtained when cultivating outdoors in dry/hot/sunny/temperate/Mediterranean climates, as well as under the protection of the greenhouse. Thanks to its short flowering period, there is no need for it to face the risks of autumn with cold and humid conditions. It must be fed with an average uptake of fertilisers, if possible of the organic type, so that its buds end up being healthy and suitable for medical use. An outstanding final product is obtained which guarantees not only enjoyable but also relaxing moments with friends or on your own.

Big Kush is famous for its intense aroma and taste, with notes of lemon and fuel. The effect is physically and mentally powerful, as it starts with a cerebral high that evolves into a long-lasting feeling of relaxation. It is ideal for people looking for top-notch and well-balanced marijuana strains.

Characteristics of Big Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds
  • Suitable for indoors and outdoors
  • Sex: feminized
  • Genotype: 50% Indica/50% Sativa
  • Cross: Big Skunk x OG Kush
  • Indoor flowering period: 55-60 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: late September/early October
  • Indoor yield: 600 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 600-900 g/plant
  • Outdoor height: up to 3 m
  • THC: high
  • CBD: low
1 person likes this

A beautiful big kush video. Shot in 4k for your viewing pleasure :)

Enjoy :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark any idea how these would play out for sog growing with single colas, say 6 inch clones once rooted and put straight into flower.

1 person likes this

Sounds tasty and my sort of smoke :)

1 person likes this

I can say without a doubt in my mind that the Big Kush is a cracking strain with a lot to offer.

It certainly does what it says on the tin.

I was lucky enough to be one the first to test her out and was not disappointed in any way.

Top work from the Dinafem crew once again. :v:

7 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark any idea how these would play out for sog growing with single colas, say 6 inch clones once rooted and put straight into flower.

These would be perfect in a see of green style grow mate :) and this is certainly something I would love to see :)

All the best

Mark.

4 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark Cheers for getting back to me, will be giving these a run after xmas. Will take time to get a few mothers on the go and then clone, tents on day 21 flower atm.

Making a new grow cabinet end of January, wife wants smaller lol. Will be growing them under 200watts of cree cobs and 300 watts of led quantum boards, grow space should be 2.5ft wide x 5ft long, height as low as I can get away with as it's going to be for scrog and sog growing so will be a little different. Will do a diary of sorts to show what these new quantum led boards can or can't do.

All the best.

gallery_92905_11581_150514.png

Edited by tokenroll
3 people like this

@@tokenroll nice looking led panel mate :) look like quality diodes :) what watt is this mate? And when you do your grow will you be documenting this on uk420 along with the new grow room build?. I'm sure a few members would like to see this :)

All the best and thanks for sharing :oldtoker:

D-M.

1 person likes this

@@Dinafem-Mark Mark I think I will be running 6 panels at 50-75watts each but can go up to a max if I recall of 150watts each, depending on the drivers I end up getting.

Think of cobs which are just a cluster of leds in a small space and a rather directional beam of light, where as these boards have the leds spread out over a large surface area, so spreading the light in a more efficient way.

As for documenting it on here I will be yes, also over on rollitup as that is where I'm being educated on this technology.

Cheers

Edited by tokenroll
2 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark Mark I think I will be running 6 panels at 50-75watts each but can go up to a max if I recall of 150watts each, depending on the drivers I end up getting.

Think of cobs which are just a cluster of leds in a small space and a rather directional beam of light, where as these boards have the leds spread out over a large surface area, so spreading the light in a more efficient way.

As for documenting it on here I will be yes, also over on rollitup as that is where I'm being educated on this technology.

Cheers

This is all very new to me also :) so I'll be following along. The wife has got me a SS550 led from California lightworks I just need to sort the controller to dial in the R-W-B red-white-blue spectrums :)

Should be a interesting, learning curve :)

As you are doing COB with I think stands for Chip On Board?

If so Im not sure if you have come across this guy on YouTube called GrowMau5 he does some great cob builds :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPSwmwj8ZLXObtBJmz-76rw

Will look forward to seeing how these leds perform mate :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

3 people like this

Does this strain ever stop growing?

Almost quadrupled in size and looking very much like the critical+ in structure.

Can see this plant being super productive under a scrog!

Can't wait to sample the final product.

1 person likes this

On 28/01/2017 at 2:05 PM, Tete said:

Does this strain ever stop growing?

Almost quadrupled in size and looking very much like the critical+ in structure.

Can see this plant being super productive under a scrog!

Can't wait to sample the final product.

As in does the stretch stop? This should be over by day 18-21 of the bloom phase then all focus will go into bud and trichome coverage :)

She will have some traits from critical or should I say some phenos will be far more critical dominant as critical was used to create this lady :) I think this was the big critical cut that was used x,d to our emerald triangle og kush or pure og :)

All very stable and productive strain and would love your thoughts once finished :)

So fast sounding good :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

I ment stretching lol.

I have just started week 5 and she seems to have stopped.

Critical + was the first dinafem seeds I ever bought and I fell in love instantly. Overall just a great plant for me and because I haven't had a critical for a while,I thought I'd try some of the critical crosses so I have the Big kush and critical cheese.

Soon as I get the hang of this new uk420 layout I'll post some pics.

1 person likes this

On 01/02/2017 at 8:11 PM, Tete said:

I ment stretching lol.

I have just started week 5 and she seems to have stopped.

Critical + was the first dinafem seeds I ever bought and I fell in love instantly. Overall just a great plant for me and because I haven't had a critical for a while,I thought I'd try some of the critical crosses so I have the Big kush and critical cheese.

Soon as I get the hang of this new uk420 layout I'll post some pics.

That would be great mate :) 5 weeks is quite a long stretch phase for the big kush. Can I ask how long did you veg for before starting 12/12?

2 great critical crosses and we hope to see more when you get the hang of the new site :)

All the best 

Mark. 

1 person likes this

It wasn't a long veg,roughly 2 weeks.Ive had plants stretch like mad before with a short veg.would it have something to do with not being fully sexual mature?

1 person likes this