Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

harvestreaper

psychosis

100 posts in this topic

A nug of Psychosis BX2 pre squashing 

large.6EF1ED85-DBCD-4369-A2F9-11682A3779A8.jpeg

large.450C4619-796E-4936-B763-5C88117C501F.jpeg

thats it for now till next time take it easy.:oldtoker:

10 people like this

i've tried to run the psy bx2's twice now (20 seeds), and they have done nothing, i think i'll just use up what i have left in a load of compost and see if there are any go er's

3 people like this

That's a shame @ratdog mucker.......good luck with the rest of em

2 people like this

6 hours ago, ratdog said:

i've tried to run the psy bx2's twice now (20 seeds), and they have done nothing, i think i'll just use up what i have left in a load of compost and see if there are any go er's

I put my last 3 in on 4/20 and they all have popped today. 

Dont give up hope!!

peace

lil d. :skin_up:

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Salty said:

That's a shame @ratdog mucker.......good luck with the rest of em

yeah, a bit of a bummer, i have chucked about 40+ in a tray and stuck them in the greenhouse for now, will bring them in later

1 person likes this

On 10/04/2020 at 0:08 PM, starbud said:

Not to mention my Wine Gums cut

How did you find the wine gums?  I've got three finishing up in next couple of weeks, they look nice, but very stretchy.  Maybe that was me tho, i might have just flicked them a bit late.

1 person likes this

@ratdog I still have loads of your skunk crosses if you want them mate to run :yep:

Farmer G 

3 people like this

1 minute ago, FARMER G said:

@ratdog I still have loads of your skunk crosses if you want them mate to run :yep:

Farmer G 

thanks mate, i'll see what these do, if not i'll give you a shout :)

3 people like this

2 hours ago, unity said:

How did you find the wine gums?  I've got three finishing up in next couple of weeks, they look nice, but very stretchy.  Maybe that was me tho, i might have just flicked them a bit late.

Not tried it yet, this is my first grow back after 4 year absence, and forst cycle lol, a friend hooked me up with some tight representation of cannabia. Ive mothered it already though. Im looking forward to groing it under my new LED when it gets here. Daylight spectrum should help in the stretch department...hopefully as well as the par and ppfd..we'll see :eat:

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, starbud said:

Not tried it yet, this is my first grow back after 4 year absence, and forst cycle lol, a friend hooked me up with some tight representation of cannabia. Ive mothered it already though. Im looking forward to groing it under my new LED when it gets here. Daylight spectrum should help in the stretch department...hopefully as well as the par and ppfd..we'll see :eat:

Ahh...in that case I'll let you know in a couple of weeks :)

Pretty sure I already posted in this thread somewhere, but I'm an absolute slut for psychosis, haven't tried anything yet that I prefer over it.  My crew have held our cut since it hit luton :) 

3 people like this