Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

harvestreaper

psychosis

100 posts in this topic

Not many people I talk to in person or online have known it as "purple" it was really blinding back then it still is now but just lost that little something like most of the old clones from the 80's amd 90's.

I just got my psychosis clone back i am going to make it flourish pull clones from it and start from those.

Farmer

6 people like this

snagged some of madgiz .psx p so on the road to try to findout what it is ,, would love to see a pic of the actual cut farmer g if thats do able

gallery_40967_3277_194649.jpg

There you go mate :)

Farmer

19 people like this

blimey that was quick cheers fella ,, perfect ,,looks good enuff to eat ,,what kinda aromas flavours she throw ? i read a bunch of reports from fruity to cheesy

What you have researched regarding aromas and tastes is pretty much it apart from everyone has a little different take on things as it's all subjective.

I think it's like cheese but more acrid more in ya face , cheese has a little twist about it where psychosis is just straight up stinking !

Hope this helps

Farmer

2 people like this

give her that loving FG you know she deserves it

atb 4k

What you have researched regarding aromas and tastes is pretty much it apart from everyone has a little different take on things as it's all subjective.

I think it's like cheese but more acrid more in ya face , cheese has a little twist about it where psychosis is just straight up stinking !

Hope this helps

Farmer

yep it gives me some idea what to expect thanks

The psychosis is a stinker !! just grown out an attic full and there was a few squeaky bum moments especially when my old fuse box decided to explode and I had no filter for about 10hours.

I'm sitting smoking some right now and it's a nice tasting and strong strain, especially the plants that were under the 1kw mh they are a bit special

Peace

2 people like this

The psychosis clone can penetrate brick wills it's been heard off before , when growing this and strains alike it is very important for your filter game to be on point :yes:

Burnt toast/bacon helps mask smell plus creosote but painting your fence at 3am in the morning might look a bit dodge!

Farmer

7 people like this

wall penetrating eh had a couple like that over the years ,,ill brace meself ,,seems like a few of the older strains had more smell to em got an old seed up recently of an unknown skunk type and its overpowering everything around it in veg smellwise

1 person likes this

The psychosis clone can penetrate brick wills it's been heard off before , when growing this and strains alike it is very important for your filter game to be on point :yes:

Burnt toast/bacon helps mask smell plus creosote but painting your fence at 3am in the morning might look a bit dodge!

Farmer

Farmer

lol!! This did make me chuckle! I've got a mate who is constantly stoned who I could imagine doing this!

I just hide behind me curtains when the door goes.......off to get a new filter .......

3 people like this

Mate please do !! 

Farmer 

I hold the same Psycho cut as G and I would have to say its deffo skunk lineage for me, nothing NL or Haze about it but carries many similarities with Cheese.

RR

5 people like this

Recently got gifted a batch of psychosis from a good mate and it's some of the best psychosis I've had in a long while , the psychosis I sample from other places I.e not my clone never seems to be anywhere near as acrid and potent as the clone I have held for for a few years, I did think my psychosis clone had started to decline but I do think I have her bouncing back now.

To this day never have I encountered a canna strain that smells as deep as the psycho :)

Farmer 

4 people like this