Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

harvestreaper

psychosis

100 posts in this topic

just read with great interest that psychosis is an old 90 haze 5 cut ,,<i know get a late pass>,,,anyone know the exact origins of this cut as in part of the country? im curios as i have some great memories from back then and there was not many cuts of that strain circulating in those years ,,

Apparently its from exodus crew (Luton, same as cheese cutting) and bets are its a 90s Shiva Skunk (SK#1 x NL#5) :) KGBeans do a backcross of it

4 people like this

hey some1 thanks for the reply and info ,, i got my wires crossed thought it was nl5haze not nl5 x sk1, cheers ,,,i must stop this strain testing in the mornings lol

First youd have to make sure you actually had the original Psychosis. But NL5 was a big one back then, as was Skunk#1.

Only the chap that crossed them would know for sure, short of that your getting handed a clone and a story.

Either way though I really like it.

2 people like this

yea i thought psychosis was the old nl5haze which is what got my interest i remember that and the nl5 and sk1 back then, skaze sensi skunk big bud etc seems like an age ago now ,,we recently had one pop up from some seeds put away in 94 could be older but at least that old as to were they were stored ,got a friend flowerng the first one now cant wait to try it as we aint got a clue what it is only that its from 94 or before

4 people like this

According to the person that got the cut and passed it around originally its a cheeseXWhite Widow or 1980's skunk#1 X white widow however you view cheese

Check the thread on icmag

Edited by snappy
1 person likes this

thanks for the input,,, 3 versions in one day ... intriuging

1 person likes this

thanks for the input,,, 3 versions in one day ... intriuging

3 versions of lineage ... Check the other forum for the user LLP he is the one that passed it around originally, I would believe him over other people as his cut is one step removed from Exodus Edited by snappy
1 person likes this

Psychosis wasn't originally called that in the early days...

Farmer

3 people like this

Psychosis wasn't originally called that in the early days...

Farmer

Livers? Blues? Something else?

In the early days it was referred to as "purple" due to its stripy stems.

Farmer

2 people like this

ive heard it been called "purps" at a party back in 2009 by someone connected to the luton crew exodus .

1 person likes this

The psychosis name was given to it by a couple chaps having a session on it , it was called or renamed psychosis probably early 2000's .

When I first started scoring it properly around 97/98 it was called purple :)

Small world out there @@catfish

Farmer

3 people like this

indeed it is mate ;)

The psychosis name was given to it by a couple chaps having a session on it , it was called or renamed psychosis probably early 2000's .

When I first started scoring it properly around 97/98 it was called purple :)

Small world out there @@catfish

Farmer

My mums mate and his buddies were growing the 'purple' all through the nineties but i first encountered it from him about 1999 as i was in my teens and it wasn't really spoken off til he found out i was smoking. Man that was great, he actually said it became watered down as he calls it and said it was so strong when him and his mates first started. I'm from Beds and was smoking cheese and other so called 'psychosis variants' from about 99. To be honest though interestingly there was actually better weed to be had imo than cheese or psychosis. I thought the orange bud and widow from around 98/99 were better, we were getting loads of stuff from London around that time. Street weed eventually became more 'processed' around 2000/2001 and then everybody wanted cheese as we knew locally grown stuff was usually cleaner