Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkinJim

Bubba Kush CBD cookie

Hello to all,

I was wondering how 1:1 strains work in edibles, do you get high at all?

I have about 3 grams of Bubba Kush CBD and was thinking of adding it to a cookie mixture(I've made pot cookies before btw).

I'd probably make around 6 cookies, one will be for my nan who said that she'd like to try an edible, but obviously I don't want her to have an intense high. Should I just throw the 3 grams in or maybe half?

1:1 strains still get you high mate definitely especially a non cannabis user, I made edibles with a CBD nordle that I grew and my grandma ate some and it was too much for her, I made them strong as fuck thinking it wouldn't have any effect with the CBD there but I was very wrong.

2 people like this

I've made edibles with CBD Crew's Critical Mass which is claimed to be 1:1 ratio. Yes there is a pronounced effect though maybe only say a third of the intenisity of recreational strains.

I wouldn't give your gran half a gram in a cookie if she is inexperienced with cannabis. Maybe just give her half a biscuit and see how she gets on with it, maybe less than half. You can always eat more another time and there is nothing like an unpleasant experience with edibles being too intense to put people off for life.

I imagine you would like her to enjoy the experience and maybe want to repeat it in future, so like with any new drug experience starting low is often the best approach.

2 people like this

@@SkinJim I remember thinking in the same way about Dinafem's IP CBD with a THC:CBD ratio of 1:2, will I need to top up the THC to help me sleep/get me stoned. Truth is it sure does get you stoned but in a very relaxed way and tbh it's quite powerful even to high tolerance users like myself so for non users I'd be very careful especially with edibles!! For medical benefits without the high you will need a pure CBD strain but then you forego the medical benefits of THC which is not ideal. Perhaps introduce your nan gently to the joys of being high ;)

HTH mate :)

1 person likes this

1:1 strains still get you high mate definitely especially a non cannabis user, I made edibles with a CBD nordle that I grew and my grandma ate some and it was too much for her, I made them strong as fuck thinking it wouldn't have any effect with the CBD there but I was very wrong.

lol lol lol

1 person likes this