Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teeth

Burnt Rubber!

Hahahaha that could mean all manner of things, gonna roll with it regardless -

what I mean is, is there a strain or maybe is it a generic thing where one of the young vixens smells like burnt rubber?

Been making me more OCD and triple checking everything - and I mean EVERYTHING on a daily basis which is a royal pain in the .... then after sitting down for a "have a word with yourself!" moment- I wondered if one of me girls might have her own special pong!!!!

I suppose smell really is one of the most subjective ones there is! A smoker doesn't really whiff the tobacco smell the non smoker objects to but can't help wondering :)

Yes. I have had a few that have had that burnt rubber/plastic whiff.

Mostly kush strains i think.

3 people like this

Iv grown blueberry gum and a bubblegum that had phenos that stank of burnt tires, they were fecking rank, couldn't get past the stink to enjoy the buzz kind of affair, blueberrygum was the worse, that fucker was another level orrible!

dj..

3 people like this

I've had more of a fresh rubber smell plenty of times. Like a brand new inner tube. With the white powder still on.

3 people like this

I once had a Mr Nice Black Widow that smelt and tasted like burning/burnt plastic (in a good way). It had other fruity/berry like tones to it.

One of the shorter/faster flowering phenos. That was a proper strong smoke that one. I've fond memories of that plant!

:v:

2 people like this

Jees,

thanks for all the responses folks muchos appreciated even tho they maybe not all what I wanted to hear. :)

Once I'd had a wee blast and a sit down and thought about it, lets just say it's the first time in a week I've not gone through the complete ball ache of hoody on incase of the filthy nasty bastart of wooly fiber glass loft insulation or accoustic ducting burn! Foil tape in pocket and check, fEcking double check BANG your head, breath fecker breath triple check. Hahahahaha, only now I've stopped stomping about - had to be done I suppose!

There's a DP White Widow Feminized, a freebie critical mass fem, both cloned and two aforementioned in my signature imagination busting mind blowing but what will probably end up as the dreaded uhum not even going to say .......how very dare you around my beauties :)

Sorry been rationing myself and today I is Sultan of Brunei - peace and take care

1 person likes this

But aye I been dressing it up as a hopeful burnt garlic but no bang on burnt plastic bags run RUN RUN from the bonfire = right I've only been here this long without a peep - I'll try and quit while i'm ahead

1 person likes this

Inner tubes for me too, sometimes its more bike shop in general, like when you get close to all the brand new tyres, burnt rubber sound horrid.

1 person likes this

i grew a mazar from dp about 10+ years ago that smelt of cannabis made out of rubber . lovely smoke quite heavy if i remember .

1 person likes this

My blue dream smells of playdoh, my blues smells of onion and my critical kush smells like garlic, better check them tomorrow and hope I didn't grow veggies instead of weed :)

1 person likes this

I think I'm still starving them if I'm honest, I thought wearing polarized sunglassed ...eh yup indeed ...Ahey Man man sunglasses well nothing and I mean nothing prepares the eyeballs for it man..do not under any circumstances look at the bulb! Got a new 400w dual spectrum and absolutely find the colour minging. I like the daylight 65K hues, like a moth I am.

But its good being able to sit back, although DJ's blueberry horrors are exactly that, horrors heaven forbid, one of my beers last year was orrible, i forgot about it, left in the attic for a year and if your dip your tongue in turps, slam the oven door in it and then drink it the taste is bearable. It gets me absolutely loopy drunk, but I fell out of that loopy love affair thankfully so reckon maybe the other two bottles will be consumed in 2020 hahhaa

Who on earth would chose burnt rubber as flavour? So DP strength = hopefuly fingers toes and knees crossed a. Again I'm sorry for not doing @s but nice to shplaff wid ya

I'm oot now

2 people like this

I did a Cataract Kush or may have been OG Kush can't remember which, only did one of each, they were freebies from an order, but whichever it was smelled like sick when you ground it up. Really strong sick smell, overpowering when first ground up, but oddly quite nice when it faded with all the background smells lol

:smoke:

1 person likes this

Got some kosher tangie at the min that smells like liquorice and the other kosher leaning pheno has a rubber smell !

Back to being a pauper today and head hurty! Each time I go up to the attic I bring down a few bottles of homebrew which has been sitting there for a about a year - mixed results, the latter brews where I'd found a spreadsheet that details hop additions etc is a godsend and they are actually a bit too moreish, the ones at the start where I experimented with Lowicz fruit syrups are vile vile stuff but doesn't stop me bringing a taster or two down.

I wonder if that's the infamous baby sick stuff that folk were talking about Steve? Thanks again everyone for all the responses it does my heart good. Its made me all the more curious about which of the young tasties that's giving off the whiff and brucey bonus I was cringing when I woke up - having read my posts back ......it could've been much worse. Today is gonna be a good day.

Peace and take care y'all

2 people like this