Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

priest

The Beautiful Game

7,185 posts in this topic

Wow QPR got a new team.

Who is that Russian guy going to Chelsea?

;)@ShamanWarrior, he's not even had his first game and you've started moaning already. No England manager will ever be good enough.

Edited by Dr Benways Assistant

Why the feck is Green not in the England squad?? Upson?? Crouch?? Why is Owen in there? When Beckam wasnt picked I honestly believed players would be picked on CURRENT form and not past reputations. How wrong i was.

What is Capello doing for his 6 mi££ion?

He has picked lots of centre backs which I find confusing. If King plays for England in this nothing game and gets injured then I'll be fuming.

On the windows last day, gotta say Im gutted Defoe has gone, he will probably help to get Portsmouths season back on track.

I know it would never happen, but if Stevie G does leave Liverpool, he would fill the missing link at Spurs, ah well i can dream!

Looking forward to seeing Hutton play, but can he actually defend?

In my stoned stuper yesterday I also had a preminition that Middlesborough will get to the FA cup final, where they will loose 2-0 to Man Utd. Im off to see what odds I can get.

so how was the transfer window for your team??

if your on about the spl it takes pride and passion to win it. you know ally and walter and i know ginger gord very well.

used to be city manager, got about as much pride as a retarded french male prostitute on smack.

did you see barrys acrobatics the other night?

proper captian.

i reckon WGS has enough in the tank to get the league again this season, with the signings we've made and some key players back from injury, the second half of the season will come good for us,

i know stachan can be erratic to say the least with his tactics sometimes but there is method to his madness, so i'll back him till may,

and aye, FFS, the ref was right in front of ferguson the other night when he brought the ball down with his hand to score that goal, but as it was rev mccurry, i did'nt expect he would chalk the goal off, bearing in mind this was the ref who gave out 9 aye count them 9 yellow cards to our players in the first old firm game,

he's a shambles of a ref and should be being disciplined for that performance the other night.

shit for me, west ham didnt bring in anyone new, mind you we finally got rid of that shite christian dailly twat, thank fuck :nea:

Thats cos they dont need to buy any1 new, all the players that are needed are starting to come back from injury.

When you have a full fit squad, it'll be a pretty big squad as Curbs has bought players, they've got injured so he's had to buy more.

Also cannot believe Green failed to get into the England side, and Carson and Kirkland are.

Wow QPR got a new team.

Who is that Russian guy going to Chelsea?

lol@ShamanWarrior, he's not even had his first game and you've started moaning already. No England manager will ever be good enough.

:nea: Ha ha, isnt that what England fans are supposed to do! Dont get me wrong, I support the players when they play (Im not one to boo my own), but arent you fed up with the same deadwood being given another chance to mess it up?

I know footy has changed alot over recent years, but the World Cup should be the pinnacle of football not the Champions league- but hey thats another thread. Would you rather your home nation won the World Cup or the team you support win the 'champions' league? Personally I'd like another 1966.

edit. Thats not because the Yids havent got a hope of winning the CL or getting in it!

Edited by Shaman Warrior

shit for me, west ham didnt bring in anyone new, mind you we finally got rid of that shite christian dailly twat, thank fuck lol

Thats cos they dont need to buy any1 new, all the players that are needed are starting to come back from injury.

When you have a full fit squad, it'll be a pretty big squad as Curbs has bought players, they've got injured so he's had to buy more.

Also cannot believe Green failed to get into the England side, and Carson and Kirkland are.

shocking green wasnt selected i agree, hes well on form at the moment

im definatly looking forward to bellamys return, he should liven things up for us abit

was hoping we were gonna sign 'fred' though in january, but it never happened :spliff:

Edited by scarface

:wink: Ha ha, isnt that what England fans are supposed to do! Dont get me wrong, I support the players when they play (Im not one to boo my own), but arent you fed up with the same deadwood being given another chance to mess it up?

I know footy has changed alot over recent years, but the World Cup should be the pinnacle of football not the Champions league- but hey thats another thread. Would you rather your home nation won the World Cup or the team you support win the 'champions' league? Personally I'd like another 1966.

unfortunately the deadwood is the best weve got. and come the world cup qualifiers capello will have them working so hard the only recognizable players will be scousers.

champions league is the pinnacle of club football but i dont think theres a bigger sporting event in the world than the world cup final.

champions league is the pinnacle of club football but i dont think theres a bigger sporting event in the world than the world cup final.

Aye, I agree. Given a choice between Liverpool winning the champs league or England winning the world cup I'd choose England winning the world cup, no contest. Shit, I'd choose England winning the world cup once over Liverpool winning the champs league every year for the 4 year period between world cups, I reckon.

I reckon most fans would feel the same, but do the players :stoned:

Saturdays Prem results

Birmingham 1 Derby 1

Larsson 68

Villa 89

Blackburn 0 Everton 0

Liverpool 3 Sunderland 0

Crouch 57

Torres 69

Gerrard pen 89

Man City 1 Arsenal 3

Gelson 28

Adebayor 9 , 88

Eduardo 26

Portsmouth 1 Chelsea 1

Defoe 64

Anelka 55

Reading 0 Bolton 2

Nolan 33

Helguson 58

Tottenham 1 Man Utd 1

Berbatov 21

Tevez 90

Wigan 1 West Ham 0

Kilbane 45

Championship

West Brom 2 Burnley 1

Watford 3 Wolves 0

Stoke 2 Cardiff 1

QPR 3 Bristol City 0

Scunthorpe 1 Charlton 0

Sheff Wed 1 Ipswich 2

Palace 1 Southampton 1

Plymouth 0 Hull 1

Coventry 4 Barnsley 0

Norwich 1 Preston 0

Blackpool 2 Leicester 1

Colchester 2 Sheff Utd 2

League One

Bournemouth 2 Forest 0

Brighton 3 Crewe 0

Bristol Rovers 3 Port Vale 2

Carlisle 2 Walsall 1

Gillingham 0 Cheltenham 0

Hartlepool 4 Luton 0

Leeds 0 Tranmere 2

Leyton Orient 2 Southend 2

Millwall 0 Doncaster 3

Swansea 2 Oldham 1

Swindon 1 Northampton 1

Yeovil 0 Huddersfield 2

League Two

Accrington 0 Wycombe 2

Barnet 0 Morecambe 1

Bury 1 MK Dons 5

Chesterfield 1 Chester 1

Dag & Red 0 Stockport 1

Macclesfield 0 Bradford 1

Mansfield 2 Brentford 3

Notts County 1 Grimsby 1

Rochdale 0 Peterborough 2

Rotherham 0 Hereford 1

Shrewsbury 1 Lincoln City 2

Wrexham 2 Darlington 0

I hope Leeds season dont go tits up now that Wisey has left to take over at Newcastle... sorry I mean help Keegan steady Newcastles ship.

Hopefully they make the playoffs at least, a great achievement considering their points deduction.

I wont comment on the 2 points lossed by my lot yesterday :unsure:

did anyone see evertons ludicrously disallowed goal at ewood park?

the offside rule?? whats that then??

1st phase?? 2nd phase?? whats all this shite about anyway??

massive blow for moyes when your trying to nick liverpools champions league spot.

:unsure: coventry 4 barnsley 0 :rofl:

first league win of the year for city.

now we are 5 points off relegation and 10 off the playoffs.

life in the championship is crazy.

I hope Leeds season dont go tits up now that Wisey has left to take over at Newcastle... sorry I mean help Keegan steady Newcastles ship.

when gus poyet left it was all over for leeds.

so it was 'your lot' that done it.

gary mac isnt hard enough for league 1.

wisey isnt in charge of the toon. far from it.

more of a 'motivational therapist' than the boss.

did anyone see evertons ludicrously disallowed goal at ewood park?

the offside rule?? whats that then??

1st phase?? 2nd phase?? whats all this shite about anyway??

Too true. Its got to they stage where nobody underdstands the bloody ruling. It makes defenders lives a nightmare. If I was a lino I would just use the old understanding of the law, at least everyone could grasp that 'cause it was actually tangible.