Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jadenugs

Dinafem Dinachem, Critical Jack and Purple orange CBD

193 posts in this topic

I do a bit of fbb and bonemeal when I dig the holes, then some chicken poo a couple of weeks before plant out and I'll top dress with these throughout veg when needed. Then the rose food if I time it right 2-4 weeks before flower and when needed.

Being all organic, you can add it right to the end of flower if you wanted.

2 people like this

Nice one, so you just use it for flowering. I couldn't find it on the asda website, what's the NPK? I normally get my calcified seaweed down nice and early, then the chicken pellets then fbb when planting and top dress with that til the end. I'm gonna do the Calcified seaweed and chicken pellets at the same time this year as I'm a bit late with this adventure lol Was thinking of getting some guano for flowering but might not be needed if the rose food is high in P :)

2 people like this

On 26/02/2017 at 0:17 PM, Fragg said:

@jadenugs yeah I've found the tagging thing somewhat flakey since the upgrade, seems doing more than one is an issue sometimes?

Well done with the Bovedas I like the fact I can just leave the jars and know its all OK, there is enough crap to check on with the growing lark :yep:

Diaries all over the place its a full time job checking up on them all I dont know how folk like Mark and Tommy and Jaypp find the time!

Have good Sunday dude :yinyang:

I can agree the tagging is a bit messed up. As I has to tag over 40 members in the outdoor grow thread competition this was not easy :)

Now onto the po cbd :yep: All plants looked great mate and I think you will pull a little more than half oz per plant :) just going of sight they look to have an ok yield and I would say around 4oz total when fully dry and cured :yep:

All phenos looked to have shown some purple traits but others more so :) I think this was a very decent grow considering the issue :)

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and I'll be back in on the next update :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

3 people like this

@beezee thanks for that mate. Similar to fbb then apart from more K. I think I'll use my fbb up first and then maybe get some of that. Could do with some guano with high P as well though for flowering :)

@Dinafem-Mark cheers dude, you always have goood words to say. Much appreciated mate :) I was actually talking about the Dinachems when I said there was no more than half oz on each. They really did suffer the most.

I've got one of your OG Kush vegging at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to do that more justice :) All the best.

3 people like this

Cracking flowers mate.. really good pictures too, something I need to improve... I wish you well with this and look forward to your next update. 

Happy growing

2 people like this

Thanks mate, they're still hanging and drying slowly. DC's are in brown paper for a day or two before jarring as they were chopped first :)

2 people like this

Nice! You can be enjoying your fruits soon then.. happy harvest mate

2 people like this

Cheers dude :)

2 people like this

@jadenugs

Cooked these lovely in here man, some frosty looking flowers for sure and looking delish, nice work nugs :yep:

3 people like this

On 27/02/2017 at 9:24 PM, jadenugs said:

@beezee thanks for that mate. Similar to fbb then apart from more K. I think I'll use my fbb up first and then maybe get some of that. Could do with some guano with high P as well though for flowering :)

@Dinafem-Mark cheers dude, you always have goood words to say. Much appreciated mate :) I was actually talking about the Dinachems when I said there was no more than half oz on each. They really did suffer the most.

I've got one of your OG Kush vegging at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to do that more justice :) All the best.

Will you be documenting the og kush grow mate? @jadenugs?

All the best 

Mark. 

2 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark I was going to until I had a good think about all the work involved in the outdoor thread and now I'm not sure. I'm growing plants from other breeders too. If I do a diary it will be in the main grow diaries forum and I'll tag you in it. If not, I will be taking pics along the way and will post them when it's ready in the Dinafem section :)

2 people like this

7 hours ago, jadenugs said:

@Dinafem-Mark I was going to until I had a good think about all the work involved in the outdoor thread and now I'm not sure. I'm growing plants from other breeders too. If I do a diary it will be in the main grow diaries forum and I'll tag you in it. If not, I will be taking pics along the way and will post them when it's ready in the Dinafem section :)

Thank you very much mate :yep: and best if luck with this seasons endeavours :)

All the best 

Mark.

2 people like this