Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocojoe

Roger Waters

19 posts in this topic

Roger is doing a new tour in the US+Canada next year, lets hope it comes to a venue near you :rockon:

http://www.rogerwaters.com/

5 people like this

Damn right! Saw him only once at a gig and that isn't enough. :rockon::guitar:

Edited by StonerCol

Roger Waters announces summer 2018 UK arena shows and British Summer Time Hyde Park

59ce57edaf22c.jpg

Pink Floyd legend Roger Waters is bringing his critically-lauded US + Them tour to the UK next summer.

Part of a larger European tour, Roger will play indoor arena shows in Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham that bracket a headline performance at Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on Friday 6th July.

Just like the ongoing ‘Us + Them’ tour in the United States and Canada, the UK shows will see Roger perform songs from Pink Floyd’s timeless albums ‘The Dark Side of The Moon’, ‘The Wall’, ‘Animals’ and ‘Wish You Were Here’

together with material from his brilliant solo album ‘Is This the Life We Really Want?’

An all-consuming sensory spectacular, the tour will feature high class, state-of-the-art audio visual production, breath-taking quad sound and no doubt plenty of politically-charged themes.

The UK dates are part of an extensive European tour that also includes shows in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,

Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

See Roger Waters at the following shows on our shores:

JUNE 2018
Glasgow The SSE Hydro – Fri 29th

JULY 2018
Liverpool Echo Arena – Mon 2nd
Manchester Arena – Tue 3rd
London Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park – Fri 6th
Birmingham Arena – Sat 7th

59ce58b20364a.jpg

tickets go on sale friday 9am im going to be trying to grab a few for the manchester show if i can 

anybody else thinking of going 

I'm hoping to get tickets for Birmingham :yep:

1 person likes this

Good luck. I'd love to, but no way could I hack it these days. Bugger!

Enjoy it!

:yep:

20 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

@Comrade Stoker

look above  :band:

Yeh man, I am onto it !

2 people like this

:toot: Guess who's going to see Roger Waters   :nenenenene:

1 person likes this

I got this on email, I've been waiting in the queue

Dear Comrade

Sorry you've not been able to get tickets yet. Seeing as you're a good guy, I'm going to pop round and perform the concert in your back garden, completely gratis. Just let us know a suitable date and I will be there with the band. 

Thanks
Roger

4 people like this

:punk: have got 3 tickets  for manchester they cost me a small fortune but its going to be worth it,last time i seen him was at Potsdam when the wall came down yes i was there 

and cindy lauper was fookin horrible 

i will be counting the days down cant fookin wait and they are in front of the stage but a few rows back  so i will have a good view the show 

4 people like this

So who got tickets & who forgot about the tickets ?  :bag:

19 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

So who got tickets & who forgot about the tickets

i got 2 mate for manchester i guy chickened out at the price of em so its ust me and my son 

so roll on 3rd of uly me and my so will be there :punk: :clapping:

Edited by monster69
2 people like this

for those people who cant wait for his uk tour (me included)here it is for you 

eta pigs sounds awesome :woot: 

eta again i hope they are going to show donny trump as a pig over here lol

Edited by monster69
1 person likes this

I saw him in @Barcalys Center Brooklyn 12/9/17 and he was fantastic. Great venue, not too big. I can't say I'm too keen on the the new album as it's too political, but he mainly played the old Pink Floyd stuff. I'm thinking about going to see him on his European leg, but don't fancy Hyde Park as I don't want to stand. http://www.brooklynvegan.com/roger-waters-wrapped-up-his-two-night-stand-at-barclays-center-review-setlist/

rogerwaters-barclayscenter-42.jpg?w=630&

Edited by Casey Jones