Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jam13

dinafems stinkiest strain

35 posts in this topic

Hi all I'm looking for a very smelly strain from dinafem, nothing with cheese though, too much of that round here now, how is the Moby Dick for smell during flower ? And also the Santa sativa ? More of an old school uk taste would be good! No idea where to start!

2 people like this

Industrial plant always gets bypassed by hobby growers due to the name....

Critical is not the smelliest but a high I'd die for right now...

4 people like this

Cheese n Kush is the stinkiest strain I tryed so far from Dina it had a sour fuely cheese pong

Eta I know you don't want the cheese but the og maybe something To try :)

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!
2 people like this

@@jam13

Try a bit of Strawberry Amnesia dude ;)

4 people like this

with the few kush strains I've grown I've always had bad luck in that none smelled of much and if they did it was like an earthy dusty subtle funk I don't like thought I did get a bit of a mate once he said was Kush and it was like smoking creamy honey, I liked that alot, maybe its only mines that are shit :russian:

2 people like this

I don't think it will be hard finding a smelly strain from dinafem, it'll be hard making your mind up with the choice they have though lol. I haven't grown out from them but know somebody that grows lots of autos from them which are all good, the criticals and cheese ones he tends to do and they've always smelt pretty strong.

3 people like this

Has anybody had lots of experience with their Moby ? that the one they say is the strongest and their flagship effort and the one that most interests me

2 people like this

OG Kush pretty god damn nice

5 people like this

I grow the critical +2.0 after keeping a bonsai mother (glad I did found a keeper she's a belter)

Brilliant to grow and nice smelling and first class smoke imho :)

twoscoops

3 people like this

@@jam13

Got some Moby Dick in the fridge dude :) But I do know Shire did a Moby Dick run and documented it a while back, have look through the grow diaries forum and also if you're looking for a Kush that's the bomb for flavours then the Blue Kush is outstanding...seriously outstanding and I always say that it's the tastiest weed I've ever smoked and I've been smoking hash/bar and weed for 27 years ;) She really is tasty but don't let the roots go under 20 C if you run her as she don't like cold feet and slows down, even stops :yep:

4 people like this

Winter in Scotland isnae the place for a wee blue kush then haha I'm thinking critical jack is the one :yahoo:

2 people like this

Dinachem stinks quite a bit.

2 people like this

Pack of critical jacks from the tude on the way! never had any jack before, I'm gonna keep a diary on these along with 6 rare darkness Leroy og I've got in plugs now, do I start the diary in the dinafem subsection ?

5 people like this

@@jam13

Yeah mate, of you start it in the Dinafem forum, @@Dinafem-Mark will no doubt stop by and is a sound bloke if you need q's answered on their gear...nice choice too, will follow that grow of yours as CJ's another in the fridge waiting her turn :yep:

2 people like this

@@jam13 yes please my friend if you could start it in the Dinafem section that would be great :)

Right onto out most stinkiest strain, I can not say just one strain as most if our stuff stinks and a carbon filter is a definite advantage but to the question.

I would have to say

Any of our cheese strains

Cheese

Cheese xxl

Critical cheese

Kush n cheese

Critical + and 2.0 both can get super stinky,

Industrial plant, critical jack and both amnesia and strawberry amnesia can reak the house out but the cheese genetics Imo are the most stinkiest ones :)

Carbon filters are a must :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
4 people like this