Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HoneyBadger

I've accidentally created a brewery.

Hey everyone. Trying different ways to add Co2 to the chaps. 1, how do I maintain 1500 ppm, and is there a better way than either creating a home brew concoction bubbling away making alcohol or using a burner?

Also, the chaps are 4 weeks old, is there a forum to upload pics and receive advice, tips, encouragement etc?

Thanks! Smiley face smiley face.

Hi & welcome honey badger, I believe you need 50 points to upload pic's so get active & involved around the site but I'm sure other great growers on here will do there best to help you without pic.

Best bet would be to open a diary in the diary section mate.

That way you can show off yr girls, ask questions and take comments all in one place.

Diaries are an excellent source of information for everybody so are a great way too contribute to the community.

Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing your grow unfold.

Regards Dodge

Cheers chaps! I know they are fems but I've given them Boys names.

Welcome, as said start a diary then folk can pop in to help.

Forget about adding co2. Concentrate on giving them fresh air. For experienced growers with a large enough budget it can increase yield. Not enough extra yield for most of them to bother with it btw. For a new grower with limited funds, at best it wastes time and money, at worst it can damage the plants*.

*'Well it can't hurt' posted a newbie after being told his sugar water and yeast mix would do nothing positive. The next month he was posting that he managed to tip the fermenting sugar water into the res and now his plants had horrible slime on the roots.

3 people like this