Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MeanGreenScouseMachine

Dinafems Purple orange cbd/sweet deep grapefruit, led and extreme defo

40 posts in this topic

Hey everyone , thanks to @@Dinafem-Mark I'm going to be growing some purple orange cbd and some sweet deep grape fruit using the same methods as last time

Extreme defoliation

Lst

And led.

But.... This time these lady's are not going to be micro I'm going to veg them a lot longer and create some multiple top monsters!!! Hopefully haha

I'm also going to be throwing in a think different to give me some smoke at the end of the above twos veg.

This journal is focused on the above two dinafem strains.....

Getting them germinated tonight I look forward to coming back and updating you all in a few days

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
10 people like this

Good stuff green looking forward this one :)

Dunno if I have the balls to go that far yet ut love watching man!!

2 people like this

@@SquidInk thanks mate, glad to have you observing

1 person likes this

@@MeanGreenScouseMachine

I have some Dinafems in as well, day 6 veg. In the mix is OG Kush CBD so I'll be pulling up a crate.

Peace

N

3 people like this

@@nohibition love a bit of kush!!! I will get on your journal now mate, look forward to the smoke report.

2 people like this

@@MeanGreenScouseMachine

Aye, I'll stop by for this show bud :yep:

been interested in the Purple Orange CBD since Mark said it was in the pipeline so good stuff, sound like you have your grow plan sorted too :lucky: for luck :yep:

2 people like this

@@botanics thanks buddy....

Well there's a slight change in plan,

My bird is growing the sweet deep grapefruit (under my supervision) as she chose it lol

And the main star of the journal the purple orange will be done by my hand personally

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
4 people like this

@@botanics thanks buddy....

Well there's a slight change in plan,

My bird is growing the sweet deep grapefruit (under my supervision) as she chose it lol

And the main star of the journal the purple orange will be done by my hand personally

No pressure mate but this will be one of the first in the world grows of our purple orange cbd so the world is watching lol

Firstly mate :) Thank you for getting this grow diary up so fast as I know the seeds only dropped a day or so ago :)

Second will be interesting to see what you lady does with our sdg :) Will the sdg be getting the "serious defoliation " like the po cbd?

Again thank you for getting this grow diary going and I'll be along for the ride :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

6 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark no problem mate I'm eager to get them started!

Yes the SDG will also be getting the extreme defoliation .....

My birds never grown anything before so she's going to be copying me and taking my advice on it so I'm just teaching her really but she's quite excited about it! It's nice to feel your hard work paying off and tasting a smooth smoke you have created...

And the world can watch mate haha after discussing my tactics with my girl I have decided the plant is going to have 12 colas like last time.... Although this time I won't accidentally snap one off haha but I'm going to have these lady's a little more spaced out because I plan on these colas being 5-6 times longer then last time in the hopes of getting 5x as much so roughly/hopefully 10 oz.

So even tho there going to be further apart because there's going to be a longer drop as the colas are going to be much longer again the extreme defo is going to be needed for the light to be exposed to the lower end.

Well that's my plan, that's my target hopes and I just hope it pays off

Thanks for your message

MGSM

5 people like this

good luck with the grow mgsm , ive see the defoliation method in action before I used to help a couple friends they had 2 big rooms and when they flipped to flower we would go in and take every big fan leaf off took us all day lol do you think it works better with certain strains than others ?

4 people like this

All the best with this grow MGSM mate.... and yer bird and all.

Any chance of a guided tour round the setup.... what LED's etc? Are you gonna do that comparison, or is that for another time?

:pizza:

2 people like this

@@teehee nice one bro.... No I'm going to be doing the comparison next grow...

I'm using a sunspect 1000w with 5 watt diode (actual draw 500)

I also have a sunspect 180w actual draw 90 and a vipar b2x3 that draws 150w.

I'm unsure what to do as of yet....

I don't know if I should put all three panels on this grow or use the two smaller panels to veg out some to go straight into flower once this grows done for the comparison and also to have a rotation going. I'm in two minds mate on one hand more light = more bud but on the other hand my largest panel has my full confidence and I believe I can reach my target with it and if I just use that I can have a veg cab going.

Decisions decisions I'm going to have a think about it for now while there vegging

What do you think buddy?

And thanks for your best wishes

3 people like this

@@samhigh thanks Sam mate hope ya good, ermmm I guess certain strains may take it better then others ....

But I'm yet to find a strain that doesn't like it.

The only thing I know for sure is when you use that method while growing with led it really helps.

Anything in to much shade doesn't grow at all with led.... That's what I've found anyway and by opening it up and removing the leaves your reducing the scrag and helping colas form.

3 people like this

This is what I'm hoping this thread brings is some talk and to find out what strains this works best for :)

I'm sure with your good lady you will be walking her through the process and I'm sure with your guidance she will be growing some nice sweet deep grapefruit ;)

This sure is going to be a very interesting grow and I'm along for the ride :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this