Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J Trich

White Widow REG Seedsman

WHITE WIDOW REGULAR
gallery_99489_13522_139158.jpg
This strain appeard in Holland at the beginning of the 1990’s and quickly became a hit in all the coffee shops and not long after around the globe. It is a potent cross of a Brasilian and an Indian sativa. Its name stems from its immense crystal production that makes it shine and glimmer. White Widow can be grown both indoors and outdoors finishing indoors in around 8 weeks and outdoors in late October. This is a great strain for wannabe breeders but will also suit those that enjoy an easy to grow strain with a very strong sativa effect.
gallery_99489_13522_40071.jpg
gallery_99489_13522_55201.jpg
gallery_99489_13522_35127.jpg

gallery_99489_13522_23544.jpg
GENETICS: Indian/Brasilian
VARIETY: Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
SEX: Regular
THC CONTENT: 15-20%
GROWS: Greenhouse, Indoors
FLOWERING TIME: 8 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH: End of October
gallery_99489_13522_76351.jpg
Feel free to share your photos of this strain in this same thread.
2 people like this

ww3wsmallpix

Seedsman regular white widow in flower week 4 {approximate]
Edited by Danza Kuduro
2 people like this

Seedsman regular white widow in flower week 4 {approximate]

Welcome Danza, she looks very healthy, good luck with flowering, they have begun to show their beautiful flowers, sexed intrigue has fallen behind, what about the ratio of Femes? Thanks for share!!

Edited by J Trich

Thank you for the welcome J Trich

I soaked and planted 5 regular white widow seeds. 2 seeds sprouted and 1 seedling died after transfer from solo cup to fabric pot. I placed the other 3 under dome on heat pad for 2 weeks but they never sprouted.

The sole survivor is a female. Stinky survived 3 days without lights or fans after Hurricane Matthew last week. Stinky has some choice words for the hurricane ...

Edited by Danza Kuduro
1 person likes this

Thank you for the welcome J Trich

I soaked and planted 5 regular white widow seeds. 2 seeds sprouted and 1 seedling died after transfer from solo cup to fabric pot. I placed the other 3 under dome on heat pad for 2 weeks but they never sprouted.

The sole survivor is a female. Stinky survived 3 days without lights or fans after Hurricane Matthew last week. Stinky has some choice words for the hurricane ...

Damn complications,sorry... you germinate directly on the ground? or between towels?

I germinate in shot cups of legume water or RO and peroxide and transfer seeds with tap roots to solo cup with seedling soil mixture. I mix ewc and moisten with sprouted seed tea [mung beans and ground flaxseed]. Put a tablespoon of seedling mix in clear solo cup, add germinated seed, top with another tablespoon of seedling mix. cover cup with clingwrap and put in ventilated dark area until sprouts appear.

Stinky is in sixth week of flower and showing off her tiara ...

stinky showing Off Her tiara

I germinate in shot cups of legume water or RO and peroxide and transfer seeds with tap roots to solo cup with seedling soil mixture. I mix ewc and moisten with sprouted seed tea [mung beans and ground flaxseed]. Put a tablespoon of seedling mix in clear solo cup, add germinated seed, top with another tablespoon of seedling mix. cover cup with clingwrap and put in ventilated dark area until sprouts appear.

Ok, it is rare, it seems a good method. I always put seeds in water 12 hours, and then between wet napkins. from 24 to 72 Hours seldom is any unopened. From 5 days, if a seed does not open I would not waste more time with her.

Stinky is in sixth week of flower and showing off her tiara ...

Beautiful shot thanks... keep it up!! ;)

1 person likes this

there is a method to the madness ... the earth worm castings moistened with sprouted seed tea [sst] serves to inoculate the soil and encourages strong root growth. This is a pix of 4 week seedling of another strain in clear cup.

4wkquixotefishboneoot

there is a method to the madness ... the earth worm castings moistened with sprouted seed tea [sst] serves to inoculate the soil and encourages strong root growth. This is a pix of 4 week seedling of another strain in clear cup.

1 month in coffe cup? It is much to be so small... it is a experiment?? light you use?

Yes it was an experiment. 6 weeks in coffee cup with root inoculant to learn about pot restriction used to grow sativa.

Light used was T5HO.

Here is one of the plants at 6 weeks being transferred from solo cup to smart pot.

quixotekidsolosmartpottransfer

1 person likes this

Yes it was an experiment. 6 weeks in coffee cup with root inoculant to learn about pot restriction used to grow sativa.

Light used was T5HO.

Here is one of the plants at 6 weeks being transferred from solo cup to smart pot.

Nicee.. good good.. always experiment yourself. Keep up!! ;)

1 person likes this