Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr blue

VapCap?

17 posts in this topic

@@vapefiend

Any idea when you are likely to have the vapcap back in stock?

I've been seeing them in stock for a few days but now I go to buy they are out of stock again.. sods law!

It's in stock now dude... unless you mean the Ti Woodys- we're hoping for more of them by Christmas.

been thinking of getting one myself. anyone know how it compares to other handheld like the solo? i imagine it cant compete with something like the mighty.

I got one when they came back in stock.

I am very impressed. Hits hard with tiny amounts of weed. I've hardly used any of my other vapes since getting it

It's in stock now dude... unless you mean the Ti Woodys- we're hoping for more of them by Christmas.

Just the original one, I still can't see it on your site?

I'll be having a Woody if I like the glass one :)

gallery_93878_11215_168988.jpg

Thanks for the service @@vapefiend, spot on!

Given it a few practice heat cycles, will fill it up tonight and see how it does!

2 people like this

@@Greenfinger53

That looks smart. I'll definitely be purchasing one soon. Was going to buy one this week but I've got no weed until my crop is ready in about 3-4 weeks. Did you get a dynostash as well?

Not yet. It's just in the green tube, but I'll be getting a stash and Ti woody/WonG. Packed a little bowl and got about three good, cool hits which have taken me a bit by suprise.

gallery_93878_11215_100122.jpg

It feels like a really tightly packed joint when you're covering the carb hole, really good first impression

Edited by Greenfinger53
1 person likes this

Cool. I think I'll also get a woody if I l8ke the glass one. What lighter did you use?

Just a cheap single flame torch lighter I had lieing around, I'm going to get a triple flame one to speed it up when out and about.

1 person likes this

Good luck asking shopkeepers for a twin or more jet flame lighter

They keep looking at me like I'm a crack head or something when I ask if they've got any in lol

For a quick cool down like using one of their stash boxes with a magnet on, my koopor mini ecig battery mod has magnets to keep the stainless steel battery cover on so I've been slipping the cover off and sticking the Vapcap on a magnet to dissipate the heat.

Good luck asking shopkeepers for a twin or more jet flame lighter

They keep looking at me like I'm a crack head or something when I ask if they've got any in lol

For a quick cool down like using one of their stash boxes with a magnet on, my koopor mini ecig battery mod has magnets to keep the stainless steel battery cover on so I've been slipping the cover off and sticking the Vapcap on a magnet to dissipate the heat.

That's what the Internet is for mate, no more funny looks from shopkeepers.

1 person likes this