Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J Trich

White Widow FEM Seedsman

White Widow Feminised

gallery_99489_13522_21487.jpg

White Widow is a classic marijuana strain. Aptly named for it's bright white trichomes, white widow is "frosty" or "crystally" in appearance. This potent strain is a beautiful representation of the indica-dominant hybrid originating from quality cannabis breeding in Amsterdam. White Widow originated by crossing a "Brazilian sativa land-race" with a "resin-heavy south Indian indica". This is the mastery of cannabis breeding and genetics in the direction of potency, not flavor. These two genetic traits, landrace sativa, and heavy-resin indica were chosen primarily for their abilities to get a user "high". For this reason, White Widow is without a doubt one of the most successful commercialized cannabis strains on the market. Buy White Widow seeds from Seedsman today and experience the very best in strain potency and cultivation efficiency.

gallery_99489_13522_49954.jpg

gallery_99489_13522_74542.jpg

gallery_99489_13522_15017.jpg

GENETICS: Indian/Brazilian

VARIETY: Indica / Sativa

FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod

SEX: Feminised

THC CONTENT: High

GROWS: Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors

FLOWERING TIME: 8 Weeks

HARVEST MONTH: End of October

gallery_99489_13522_132502.jpg

gallery_99489_13522_255471.jpg

gallery_99489_13522_179881.jpg

Feel free to share your photos of this strain in this same thread.

3 people like this

I think I'm goin to enjoy growin these babies out. Need some real potent cannabis in my life.

I think I'm goin to enjoy growin these babies out. Need some real potent cannabis in my life.

Yeahh.. surely.. from this plants I get 19 to 21% THC from TLC.. ;)

Grew these out outdoors a few years back. Lat 51cropped october. Some little mold. Nothing to worry about tho. Taste was nice. This made some sicky hash. Made me green out. Very strong smoke. 

Would do again in future. 

1 person likes this

On 4/5/2018 at 9:18 PM, perkie_uk101 said:

Grew these out outdoors a few years back. Lat 51cropped october. Some little mold. Nothing to worry about tho. Taste was nice. This made some sicky hash. Made me green out. Very strong smoke. 

Would do again in future. 

Thanks for share you XPs!!