Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
some1

Chemdog IBL?

20 posts in this topic

Yo people! :v:

A certain site has recently put up x100 packs of old Reservoir Seeds stock for £60, Chemdog IBL, and a few other strains.. I understand there was some serious drama going on with the breeders and this is just the stuff left over the site is now getting rid of..

I've never tried chemdog but there seems to be a lot of hype over it, reckon its worth grabbing a pack? :g:

3 people like this

If they are legit it is worth it for a collector, connoisseur or breeder, the original IBL was a good strain.

5 people like this

These are probably 8 to 10 years old now and I would guess that germ rates will be very low. I know someone who bought a ten pack two years ago from the same site and only one popped. I nearly took the gamble but I chose to sit and wait and hope jj topdawg reworks his tres dawg ix.

3 people like this

yo @@amsterdammer matey, i had a dig around on another forum and from what i can tell they are the real deal but germ rates aren't great.. i'm reluctant to spend the money on them :fear:

@@Planta pablo cheers for the info dude, appreciate that, ill have a google search for jj / topdawg :smartass:
i think ill leave these ones alone then! :oldtoker:

Edited by some1
1 person likes this

I've grown that out before, good yielder, strong black hash taste. Not really the same as other chem I've done.

Was expensive at the time I believe

1 person likes this

@@some1 is it Chem d, chem91 or Chem 4 you are after as I may be able to give you some further pointers as to breeders and strains?

Easy Pablo, I'm not after any chemdog in particular as I've not smoked them before, I'm not sure what id be looking for really :P

any recommendations would be cool though as id like to give it a try sometime

chem d is the best one imo. there's quite a few seed hybrids of it you can get atm.

plant in my av is a chem d x ecsd

Edited by lungbutter

Connoisseur Genetics have a few Chem crosses, Casey Jones x Chem D sounds interesting, I've not smoked Casey either though lol

Edited by some1

so its 100 dollas for 100 beans that may or may not pop .

if they have been stored correctly they should be popping at around 70-90%

if not then you may only get 1 in 10

so 10 beans of an ibl for 100 dollas = £69 approx ?/??

@@catfish yeah its £65 for 100 seeds, germ rates on other forums were pretty poor in most cases but some got lucky. Not worth the investment Imo unless you've got the money to splash and make f2s or something :P

So who has a good Chem D then and who's grown it? Does it smell similar to OG or sour diesel? Looking for some new flavors lol. Was looking at these beans a few months ago but thought better of it.

So the closest seed available I could find is Connoisseur Genetics - OG Chem, gonna grab a pack of these for the fridge instead!

OG Chem:

'Motorbreath' (ChemD x SFV OG) x ChemD BX2

Edited by some1
1 person likes this

og chem and motorbreath are both really good and very similar, just smoking some motorbreath now, nice deep taste and strong warm stone.

2 people like this