Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beezee

Critical (+2) cuts and cheese xxl auto

330 posts in this topic

@@beezee yeah, that's what I thought would be the answer, just trying to think of ways to make loft growing easier at this time of year

However your scrog looks mint, here's hoping you get to harvest a great crop without any troubles

Cheers

Muffley

2 people like this

@@noddy plenty of work for a chippy here mate 👍

@@muffley your best bet for loft growing would be to build a proper room, fully insulated. That a big job tho.

If this indoor lark doesn't work out for me, I'll just grow more outside ;)

2 people like this

Last night's update...

The cuts got watered with 1.5ml/l fishmix and 0.5 ml/l bloom. I took off more fan leaves that were shading out the growing tips and did a bit more tucking to fill out the canopy.

gallery_88808_12449_70298.jpg

The bubba kush auto also got watered with 2.5ml/l bloom, but no pics :P

2 people like this

Looking good mate niceone

2 people like this

Cheers @@Exile420 all the tucking is getting difficult now... The light is well hot on the back of my head ha ha

2 people like this

You'll get there in the end bro be worth al them blisters on the back of your head hahaa!

2 people like this

Gonna go get me a hat lol

1 person likes this

I always were my batman flatcap indoors and out lol

2 people like this

Is that cos your bald? Ha ha ha

2 people like this

Hahahahaha! Far from it mate lol

2 people like this

Here's tonight's update then.

I did a little more tucking and snipped a few more smaller growing tips, it's starting to take shape although I can't get into the back right corner yet (the bubba kush auto is in the way).

Here's the cuts

gallery_88808_12449_300352.jpg

Check out the size of the trunk :)

gallery_88808_12449_186560.jpg

They had a top up feed as I don't think they'd last until tomorrow night. 1l each with the same feed as last night.

The bubba kush auto is showing the first signs of finishing now. I'll give it a week then a quick flush, 5-7 days.

gallery_88808_12449_311843.jpg

More tomorrow :P

3 people like this

They are starting to full out that screen great mate :)

Now to your question about the stretch on the critical :)

She can have a minimum of 2x stretch in some cases she can do a 3x stretch. With your style of growing and the scrogg screen up I think you'll be fine :)

@@noddy I think a scrogg screen would work great :) less focus on the lower brances as shown in @@beezee shot and more focus on more bud sites :)

You should find the netting relatively easy mate :)

@@beezee that is a fair size stem mate and hopefully that is a good sign that she is going to hold some weight :)

I agree with the bubba kush auto mate a good weeks flush and she's cooked and ready to harvest :)

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

Hey @@Dinafem-Mark cheers for getting back to me re the stretch, I've only got another foot of head room, so it's going to be a bit tight!

The stalk isn't quite outdoor size, but still impressive for a little tent grow :)

I'm off to get some more pics now...

1 person likes this

If your worried about stretch that much I would just tuck branches back under a little after 4-7 days depending on how much growth you get mate :yep:

2 people like this

If your worried about stretch that much I would just tuck branches back under a little after 4-7 days depending on how much growth you get mate :yep:

Good call mate :) have you ever cropped in bloom? This could also be a option?

Will look forward to the picture update mate :)

Until then :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

1 person likes this