Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sw-home-growny

HELP WITH WILMA DRIP FEED SYSTEM PLEASE !

Hello again guys !!!

Just been out and bought a Wilma 4 pot system

Just need some help on how to use it do i need it on a timer if so on what times or does the pump do it itself on a schedule ??

if i had nutes to the 30 liter tank with the correct ph how do i water them without the nutes by hand or shall i just use a small amounts of nutes in the tank and let it do its thing??

just dont want to over feed or give them to put fluids

thanks in advance

I have done a few Wilma 4 pot grows.

Am enjoying the results so much I purchased a second system !

I get my seedlings showing roots from their little root root cube and then transplant into my very well rinsed n cleaned clay pebbles.

Water pumps are on 24/7, others recommend a 15min burst every 3h. But I personally find 24/7 works with no difficulties.

I use Canna start for the first couple of weeks then move onto full strength Vegetative growth nutes thereafter.

My current diary and the last few diaries in my archives have followed this method.

Good luck ! :)

3 people like this

You really should do some research before impulse buying, I hope you get the answers you need.

1 person likes this

hence why i asked on here thats what the place is for is it not ?

thanks @Spiritual Warrior

so you just let yours run 24hrs a day will mine be okay on my light cycle 18/4 ??

@@sw-home-growny I was not having a dig at you, hydro requires a lot of research and planning otherwise it can go tits up just like that and the crop can be finished. Do you have a cool enough room to keep the wilma at the temps required?

Edited by muffintop

I second the 24/7 method, some people like the 15 min bursts as they say when the pumps turn off, it draws oxygen into the root system, but as long as you have proper air stones inside the res, the nutrient solution will always be oxygenated enough.

Hi mate I have my water pump system on a timer which goes on for 15 minutes every hour. Personally I think hydro systems are pretty easy as long as you're willing to fork out the money for the right toys that you need. chemical wand , pH test kit, etc. I have only ever done hydro system the results are always great and it seems to work for me. Have fun let us know how you going?

@@sw-home-growny

1 person likes this

put it on every 2 hours for 30mins working fine looking good

1 person likes this

24/7 if using clay pebbles .

personally i would use coco and feed every 2-4 hours long enough to achieve a good amount of run off while the lights are on . starting every 4 hours at beginning of vegging and working up to every 2 hours at around half way through flowering

using coco wilma is on a time every 3 hours for 30 mins drip feeding

they looking ok so far any tips on anything

pics below

14518737 365965220460158 1048884994 N

14501970 365965237126823 1740347536 N

14508621 365965273793486 1552008548 N

I go 15mins every 3hrs lights on and one in the middle of lights off.

Never seen the need for running 24/7 as the rootball is still full of water even 3-4 days after cropping and switching it all off.

:yep:

1 person likes this

nearly harvest time now

nearly harvest time now

Pictures or it didn't happen ! lol

yes guys sorry been busy

harvest all 4 dryed weight

5.5oz

not to bad wanted more though so after the dark devil and thc bombs its photos

germed 4xfruitpunch and 4x Delicious candy

will keep u all updated on them hoping to pull alot more than .5oz from 4

1 person likes this