Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J Trich

seedsman
SEEDSMAN Grow Contest 2016-17

175 posts in this topic

Ok friends, sorry & thanks for the long wait, this has been an arduous task and difficult decision, however due to the limited number of threads completed with almost full rules, we are sad to award only 5 prizes of 10 with some small modification in the structures. Well there we go .. These are the great winners!!

5th Prize: € 75 Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com @vince noir rock n roll star

4th Prize: € 75 Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com @widowman11

3rd Prize: CRATER DELUXE VAPOURIZER @Happy Hippy

2nd Prize: PLENTY VAPORIZER COMPLETE SET @Fragg

1st Prize: VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPE WITH SOLID VALVE SET @botanics

Congrats to the five & Thanks to everyone who participated & followed this contest... Happy Christmas!!

3 people like this

Awesome congrats @botanics that was a supreme effort that diary, knew you'd take the Volcano mate :yahoo:Congrats to all the other prize winners too.:guitar: A bit of shame there weren't more completed diaries come closing time, but thats the nature of the game I guess. :( 

Big thanks to Seedsman and @J Trich for running the competition for all this time and of course for their generous prizes :bong: Never did win any seeds which was my reason for entering but am more than happy with my Plenty Vape lol 

Thanks again Javier it was fun :oldtoker:

3 people like this

wow ..did not expect to be here ..and blimey ..well done @botanics @fragg and top win @HappyHippy  ..thanks jtrich ..you know i did this for shits n giggles man so winning a prize is pretty damn sweet ..thanks seedsman .

3 people like this

:toot:  :yahoo::band:

Wey hey !!! Nice one and many thanks @J Trich and Seedsman for the outstandingly fantastic prize! :hug:   :cheers: 

Super duper chuffed!!! And well done lads to all the other winners...all thoroughly deserved and I agree it was a shame that there wasn't more diaries but tis the ones who didn't run that's lost out really because these Seedsman beans are damn good solid genetics that surprised me when I ran this diary!...got the Skunk #1 on the go in the night garden and again, super breeding with it, solid, solid solid!

If you're reading this and not tried Seedsman's gear then get on these genetics folks because they'll make you think a bit :yes:  They're bloody good and I'll stick my neck out and plug them at every opportunity :yep: 

A Merry Christmas to you all at Seedsman was great to be a part of this competition and glad you enjoyed the diary...once again thank you! :yinyang:

4 people like this

@Fragg

Hey yeah bro, when we organize this type of contests we know that this can happen, the life giving many laps, what is possible today, maybe within a month has changed, so well, I hope they all are good health .. And you enjoy the vape , also if you preffer seeds, you can change the vape x seeds or continue playing with us in 2018 with a new monthly shot tournament :bong:

@vince noir rock n roll star

Hey bro, you do a full work, better or worse, you have the 5th best job .. enjoy and thank you for participating.. i see you in the shot contest 2018!! :skin_up:

@botanics

Yea the big champion.. thanks for the gret words mate.. still doing your good work, non stop mind... Thanks & enjoy, i see you in the 2018 monthly shot!!

Edited by J Trich
3 people like this

Will you be doing one next year? If so ile have a bash please

1 person likes this

Well done fellas, especially Seedsman for such a great competition :yep:

3 people like this

best have a lookie at the shop ..

1 person likes this

Monthly compo sounds right good to me J...good man, this Skunk #1 I'm running is a another beast out of the Seedsman stable too my friend, a solid plant indeed mate! :yep:

1 person likes this

just found some banana ice cream seeds in the shop ..4 packs left ..

and some c99 x blueberry for me ..

sounds like a great start to 2018 ..thank you J and seedsman ..rounding off a pretty shite 2017 with some joy .

2 people like this