Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nohibition

OG Kush, Critical+,OG Kush CBD and Big Kush

96 posts in this topic
On 24/02/2017 at 9:47 PM, OldMedUser said:

I've been making cocobudder for a while now and don't bother capping it.  It goes down fine just eating it off the tsp I dose with or smearing it on a cookie or some toast.  It seems to hit faster when taken with some food containing fats/oils.  A one tsp dose would take 6 or 7 "00" caps to get the same dose.  I have a 50 hole "Cap-M-Quik" unit that I use to cap other things like turmeric, cayenne pepper and MSM to help with my arthritis and other issues.  I got lucky at a health food store that was relocating and bought a one pound bag of caps for $60 and that works out to over 6000 caps.

I made some at a 10:1 ratio but less than half a tsp had me heading for bed with a spinning head so now make it 20:1 and a full, level tsp is just enough with it sometimes being a bit too much.  Funny how the same dose can hit differently at times.

I do mine in a small crock pot hooked up to a variac so I can increase the voltage going to the crock pot and raise the temperature enough to decarb the pot right in the coconut oil.  At about 235F/113C it starts to bubble and I let the temp go up to 260F/127C.  By that time the bubbling has stopped so decarb is complete and I dial it back to get the temp a bit lower that 212F/100C then add lecithin at about 10 -15% of the total volume.  Then I turn it down to around 160F/71C and let it simmer overnight.  So say with 10g of pot I'd need 180g coconut oil and 20g lecithin to end up with a 20:1 mix.

The higher temps can be reached by cooking up the coconut oil in a small pot sitting in a larger pot that has some cheap cooking oil in it.  When pot is decarbed in the oven a lot of the terpenes and some of the other cannabinoids are lost but they are preserved when it decarbs in the oil.

About to do a 1L batch in a larger crock pot I borrowed from a friend so hope it can handle 120% line voltage like the little one does or I'm buying her a new crock pot. :D

large.peace.gif

Thanks for this detailed information mate :yep:

I'll bookmark this page and I'm sure many members will find this very interested and useful :)

Thanks for sharing much appreciated :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

3 people like this

Hey Mark

Sorry I haven't responded, I have a difficult time reading now, it's like my brain can't keep up with my eyes. I can keyboard just fine though. Thanks for the reference, I'll check out that thread. No problem sharing, without you and Sam none of this would be happening. I made sure that my neighbor knew it wasn't just me helping her, but people from different countrys. Think about it bro, you helped an old lady from thousands of miles away get effective pain relief for the first time in years, my dog loves you too lol. Glad to share, Ganja without borders.

Just made up some e-juice with the last eleven grams of the C+, I like it. Last night I took three "00" C+ canna coconut gels, two C+ tincture under the tongue and a couple of hits on the vape C+ as well. Slept for seven hours and was far more comfortable in the morning.

It's a good thing.

N

1 person likes this

@OldMedUser

Thanks for the input.

Decarbing the oil is the next thing to try. Since the stroke, things have to be simple, so to many numbers and I'd get in trouble.

Neurosurgen told me it's not unusual for a patients IQ to drop. I can't afford a variac, so I just use a cooking thermometer for temps, which is a bit of a struggle if I have to add water but it seems to work. 

I've been building up my dosage slowly. My oil mix at present is 10 grams of good bud to 250 ml of oil and into "00" caps. I started using caps because of the taste but now that I blanch my herb the smell/taste is gone completely. Because I blanch my herb I have to re-dry it in the dehydrator. It doesn't seems to affect terpenes etc. Then I use a coffee press for three hours.

I take the coconut flavor in small amounts so the caps are best for personal use. I use 2 to 3 caps three times a day. My dog uses one "00" morning and night. I haven't looked into the lecithin, refresh my memory if you would.

N

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, nohibition said:

Hey Mark

Sorry I haven't responded, I have a difficult time reading now, it's like my brain can't keep up with my eyes. I can keyboard just fine though. Thanks for the reference, I'll check out that thread. No problem sharing, without you and Sam none of this would be happening. I made sure that my neighbor knew it wasn't just me helping her, but people from different countrys. Think about it bro, you helped an old lady from thousands of miles away get effective pain relief for the first time in years, my dog loves you too lol. Glad to share, Ganja without borders.

Just made up some e-juice with the last eleven grams of the C+, I like it. Last night I took three "00" C+ canna coconut gels, two C+ tincture under the tongue and a couple of hits on the vape C+ as well. Slept for seven hours and was far more comfortable in the morning.

It's a good thing.

N

No problem what so ever brother you take your time :yep:

So you made some E-juice? Is this to use in a vape pen and if you have time is it easy to make and does it get you medicated?

Nice to see you getting back active. I'm sure with a little more time you will be back to normal :) not that we ever were normal to start with lol

Chat soon brother 

Mark. 

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark

I've been experimenting with the e-juice for awhile. It is for the vape pen and as a tincture as well, same product. I do my usual, water cure, dry, cure, then I a blanch it (get rid of the skanky taste) I then dehydrate. I put my weed into the coffee press and just barely cover it with 30/70 pg/vg. Then place the press  in water at 180f for 45 minutes. Then drain it in a small jar and and add more pg/vg and put it in for another 45 min,  drain and do it one more time. With 10 grams of C+ I get a nice buzz. I'm after meds now,  getting to high doesn't work well since the stoke. (Once in awhile though.)

I have some KB water curing now and I'm going to make go for a stronger mix.

N

1 person likes this

On 11/03/2017 at 3:45 AM, nohibition said:

@Dinafem-Mark

I've been experimenting with the e-juice for awhile. It is for the vape pen and as a tincture as well, same product. I do my usual, water cure, dry, cure, then I a blanch it (get rid of the skanky taste) I then dehydrate. I put my weed into the coffee press and just barely cover it with 30/70 pg/vg. Then place the press  in water at 180f for 45 minutes. Then drain it in a small jar and and add more pg/vg and put it in for another 45 min,  drain and do it one more time. With 10 grams of C+ I get a nice buzz. I'm after meds now,  getting to high doesn't work well since the stoke. (Once in awhile though.)

I have some KB water curing now and I'm going to make go for a stronger mix.

N

I totally forgot that you use glycerin in your tinctures so very similar to E-juice :yep: I have been looking at making a batch but with bho :) Looks quite simple with a water bath and if I do make some I'll share the results :yep: I must get around to making some capsules at some point the last I tried were from our old friend twisted sister :)

Thanks for the advice and recipe mate :)

All the best 

Mark.

1 person likes this