Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nohibition

OG Kush, Critical+,OG Kush CBD and Big Kush

96 posts in this topic

@@nohibition

Thanks dude i think i was getting mixed up in my head that strength equals better meds...its all about finding what works for you.balance as you say..

Honest dude i wish you all the best and if theres anything i can ever help with please let me know....and thanks again for taking the time to explain how it works for you :yes:

happy growing buddy

peace

2 people like this

Don't get me wrong brother I still like to get FUBAR with friends from time to time. :oldtoker:

Peace

N

6 people like this

Fantastic to hear m8...honest im proper chuffed i put my QS to you....i see everything in a different light after you saying about the sleep problem..oh and best wishes to your other half,hope everything goes well for you both..i will be following all this cbd stuff with an open mind and a appreciation of how it helps you and no doubt many others too..

Take it easy dude

peace

4 people like this

@@nohibition the purple orange cbd is a photo and the industrial plant auto cbd are both 2.1. cant wait to see the effects of the high cbd as far as a pain reliever it could be a game changer.

3 people like this

@@nohibition the purple orange cbd is a photo and the industrial plant auto cbd are both 2.1. cant wait to see the effects of the high cbd as far as a pain reliever it could be a game changer.

Yea it would be nice if I could medicate when I need it rather than when it's convenient. Time will tell brother. I'll never give up high THC though lol

I think I may stay with photos for now. I need to get some success' under my belt again before I try anything new. This run I'll be doing some training etc and bigger pots as well.

Peace

N

Edited by nohibition
2 people like this

Firstly brother thanks for getting this grow going and sorry about the 1 c+ that has not shown, as you know this can/does happen :(

You've got some great chat going in this thread @@nohibition and @@samhigh are 2 very knowledgeable guys especially on the medical cannabis side of things :)

Just on a personal not I to do believe that the thc is a big factor in these high cbd strains, not exactly sure what it is but the high is still high but tweaked :)

Thanks again for starting this diary and thank you for the picture update brother much appreciated.

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark you're too generous brother. Your remarks are very appreciated my friend.

What matters for me in regard to CBD/THC ratio is the high. If it's very low and manageable I'm sure my neighbor will get some relief. My neighbor on the other side has lupus and would be "glad to test the end product". She's considerably younger than the lady and with fibromyalgia and somewhat more experienced with the high but not a daily user like Mamma and I so that will work nicely.

With high THC I sometimes find that my discomfort increases for the first hour or more when I medicate then eventually things improve, I avoid those strains now.

Peace

N

5 people like this

It is a very manageable high brother. Don't get me wrong you know you have smoked her but the high is not over powering :)

Will be interesting to see how this strain does for your patient :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

4 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark is there a preferred trich color to harvest our high cbd strains?

took a sample of the industrial plant auto cbd, helped a friend today came home had some serious pain in my back neck so i fired up the sample.

took the edge off pretty quickly and after10 minutes settled into a nice relaxed state.

5 people like this

05:11PM 9/12/2016

1/2 hour after supper...

Just testing PAK, it's been curing for 3+ days, burped daily.

First hit, coughing but I always do on first toke of the day, I'm asthmatic (except when water cured). I haven't used any meds all day so I could get a realistic effect on my OA pain.

First toke this herb is right there, 2nd toke, letting it sink in. Third hit, very nice herb, I over dried a bit (danger of using dehydrator to finish, pay attention) full on body stone in 5-6 minutes, back pain gone, wrists are still hot but don't hurt when I rotate them. My chest is clear, another plus, some strains are very effective bronchodilators, PAK seems to be one. My head is clear but I'm definitely buzzed and comfortable. I don't like getting wasted like I used to so I'm saying three hits off my pipe and I'm personally were I want to be at the moment, taking time to enjoy. For me If I smoke any more right now I'll get too high. Mamma is sitting beside me and she's PAKed, sorry baked. lol This load will last me the evening and then I'll load up again before bed.

Absolutely an effective pain relief med, worked in minutes and bronchodilator.

I can honestly say that I'm not much of a recreational user anymore, the right high is a bonus though. My growing is for our health issues. When I do a smoke report it will have very little to do with smell and taste (which I suck at anyway) but rather to let medical users know how it affected my health problems, sleep and apnea. Almost all journals include the things I leave out anyway and as to aesthetics there are tons of pics.

I've been puffing the Critical+ for a couple of days and I can say that I'm glad I have enough beans to run it again so I can get cuttings, (I didn't do that with the PAK, Mamma's pissed). I love the C+, The effect on my health issues is everything I want, I don't have to get fubar to get relief, it's smooth to smoke, my friend says he can taste lemon off #2 but not #3.

I'm lucky to be running another Dinafem crop with many thanks to Mark and Dinafem.

If I had to be stuck with just these two strains I would not have anything to whine about. From a medicinal viewpoint, well done Dinafem.

Peace

N

Edited by nohibition
4 people like this

I have other people who have other health issues and I'll update as things progress.

Peace

N

2 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark is there a preferred trich color to harvest our high cbd strains?

took a sample of the industrial plant auto cbd, helped a friend today came home had some serious pain in my back neck so i fired up the sample.

took the edge off pretty quickly and after10 minutes settled into a nice relaxed state.

That's sounding positive, My OG Kush CBD came up nice and robust. I've got herb in the jar, lots of coconut oil and the five NL(now called Timmy's) in flower to tide me over so I can take my time with this Dinafem run.

Bust at the other end of the village a few days ago, 123 plants and 2 lbs of dried herb.

Peace

N

4 people like this

@@samhigh you know brother this is something that I'm going to research more on as I get asked the best time to harvest high cbd strains. I would say some trial and error is needed backed up with some lab results of various harvested strains at different harvest windows.

Now to @@nohibition so glad that both the critical and pak are good medical strains for you and your good lady. It sounds like you like the critical more and Mamma the pak?. Maybe santa will put a pack in your stocking lol

Just glad your getting some medical relief and so glad your next grow is going to be Dinafem :)

Great having you back around mate :oldtoker:

All the best and thank you for the quick smoke report much appreciated :bong:

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark, more to come. I set some of both strains on the "no touch" shelf and they will be given as much age/cure time as possible.

I also made small amounts of coconut oil with each,very nice results, very stable day to day. Both were made with the same numbers. The PAK is *down for the day* meds and the Critical+ is about 3 1/2 hours of "chill time". Both work well for pain and sleep.

From ten plants done indoors with no special effort made to increase yield etc We ended up with sufficient meds for both of us till next harvest.

And there was peace in the valley...

Peace

N

2 people like this

Now to @nohibition so glad that both the critical and pak are good medical strains for you and your good lady. It sounds like you like the critical more and Mamma the pak?. Maybe santa will put a pack in your stocking

@@Dinafem-Mark

I'll make sure there's milk and *cookies* out for the man in red.

Peace

N

2 people like this