Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

botanics

Bubba Kush CBD In the Night Garden

340 posts in this topic

Does anybody no if this is the same bubba kush they used with the PAK ? Will hop aboard, will find it interesting to see how fast these little un's take to veg ✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼

DCC

Hello mate :) I do believe yes this is the same pre 98 bubba kush used that we also used to create our pak :)

Now onto the grow :)

Things are looking great mate and nice to see that they are all above the soil :) as said if the top seed husk/helmet is easy to pull away I would get it of if you can :) and nice work rigging up the cfls :) Nice little micro drobe :oldtoker:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

I'll be back in on the next update mate :)

All the best

D-M.

4 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark

Still waiting on one Mark and still got one of them helmets on one that won't pull off (If I tug it, I'll decapitate it ;) ) been wetting it with a drop of water periodically and she's slowly getting it off and hoping she pulls through with no issues, cheers mate for stopping by :yep:

1 person likes this

@@botanics without wanting to suggest you dont know how to pull your own helmet lol I thought I'd share a small trick I use as I'm blind and clumsy. I use a thin piece of wire with a magnifying glass so I can what I'm up to and if it can come off it will using the wire. HTH :)

3 people like this

@@Fragg

Thanks for that tip mate, I'll go do that later :) just over worrying lately like, I dunno my head aint in the game recently and it's affecting shit like, cocked up the other lot (but I think we'll have two that make it so not so bad) loads on my mind at the moment mate, stress levels through the roof ;)

Thanks Fragg mate :cheers:

3 people like this

@@botanics sorry to hear that mate hope life has a turn in your favour soon. Sometimes growing can be a welcome respite from a mad world :oldtoker:

ATB man

3 people like this

Update Day 6 20/4

Afternoon peeps, right at day 6 we are now with these BK CBD's and well I got some not so good news I'm afraid...the one that failed to germinate, indeed failed to germinate so we only have three, we also have an issue with another (the one that just wouldn't shed her shell ;) ) I managed to get the casing off (thanks @@Fragg top tip mate ) but it's not the best and a bit 'mutanty' ...the cotyledons were stuck together, not fully formed and was preventing one side of the second set from growing, however I've managed to separate them and I'm hoping now that she sorts herself out over the next few days and growth comes normal.

They are slow these, hopefully they are busy with putting down the roots as I'm aware that the same Pre 98 BK cut has gone into these as the PAK and they being notoriously slow initially ;)

They are still under the 100 watt CFL rig I put in the other day and temps have been good, with on averaging around 25 C and off at 21 C, hydration is being monitored extremely closely after my recent cock ups with my autos and they have a drizzle via the syringe (cheers @@Tenchie ;) ).

So without further ado, today's pic. (the mutant that had severe crash hat problems on the bottom)

med_gallery_13604_12450_36739.jpg

And that's about it for today folks, as always thanks for watching :yep:

8 people like this

@@botanics

Keep the faith mate and dont be getting stressed over a seedling mate,shit happens in this game and we all have misshaps from time to time,they look fine,the bottom one looks like maybe the medium is a tad hot for it,fingers crossed they pull through for you.

Keep on trucking mate...

Look forward to your next update.

Tenchie.

5 people like this

@@Tenchie

Thanks mate, empty jars means the stress levels are up and that's probably why, may think I'm mad but they knows bud, I don't know how but plants know like somehow lol

7 people like this

@@botanics things are off to a good start, don't worry about the seedling,i have had to separate the odd set myself. The little one will be fine. Especially with you looking after her ;)

6 people like this

@@sy100276

A first for me Sy, never had a shell stuck like that before so all good I suppose for the old learning, thanks mate for the encouragement :smokin:

5 people like this

@@botanics glad you managed to get it off mate hopefully time will sort it out :)

3 people like this

@@Tenchie

Thanks mate, empty jars means the stress levels are up and that's probably why, may think I'm mad but they knows bud, I don't know how but plants know like somehow lol

I have had the same thing lately. Empty jars make every setback seem huge. :)

5 people like this

Nice to hear the shell/helmet was prized off and now she should start growing right. :)

Temps sound fine and your monitoring the watering levels which should help any over or under watering :)

Keep up the great work mate and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

4 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark

Yeah they seem happy enough mate, I should be on track for a pot up come the weekend fingers crossed and then I'll be much more in the zone for getting them moving on ;) Thanks mate for stopping by :yep:

8 people like this

Update Day 13 20/4

Afternoon folks, bit of a negative update today and I'm fucked off beyond all measure :angry:

I've got issues with my system, I know I have, there's something not right going on and I'm racking my brains but getting nowhere fast that's for certain.

None of these plants are happy with their conditions, they are extremely slow growing, look weak and have no vigour at all.

I know this is not genetics, I trust Dinafem and besides the IP CBD's (which I'll put a pic up of and from this point incorporate into the diary) are from the same batch of seeds that I grew out earlier in the year ;)

They have all gone into the same compost (same bag) and same coco (same block) addition with same mix as I ran with the BH x PS and they did well enough to get me COTC but with one addition and that is some Verve Rockdust (I've not used verve before but familiar with Seers rockdust from growing years ago and that stuff was the bollocks when combined with miccos) so wtf is going wrong I don't know :unsure:

Environment wise I have made minor adjustments, but this was to remove the ruck to the exterior in order to allow for a shorter and more direct duct run, which coupled with removing my prefilter and replacing with a stocking because it was dirty has seriously upped my airflow efficiency and I can't see more air being a problem (no direct fans or airflow on them)

So I'm up the creek and don't know what to do to be honest, earlier on I was so angry the lot nearly went out of the window (when I gets pissed off it's like a nuke going off! ) but I've calmed ever so slightly, however If I don't think these are worth going under the HID, then they won't see it as I'm not throwing leccy down the drain...I need to sort these issues before doing so but so skint lately through no work and coupled with empty jars, I need to make decisions in order to get them filled as buying it in is a no go.

Some photos here for you to have a look, I'd appreciate any input on what you think may be happening here as I'm at a loss now to be honest as I can't identify where I'm going wrong, (the hydration I've been really watching and careful about, the temps have been peaking at 26 C average and no lower than 21 C, I've got suspicions but really need some confirmation and would be great full for all input as to what could be going on, if they match up then, we may be getting somewhere.

This first pic below is of the Bubba Kush CBD and a week on from the last photo :(

med_gallery_13604_12450_21706.jpg

Ya see what I mean ;)

Now this next photo is of the IP CBD's that I know work for sure, same batch as the ones I ran for the diary back earlier in the year and after looking at the comparative pic on that diary I can see clearly there's issues here with what I'm doing this time around or something else perhaps.

med_gallery_13604_12450_112178.jpg

And that's the end of this update folks, like I said, all opinions would be gratefully received ;)

Thanks for watching, just sorry the show is shit at the moment...it's like I've been cursed and instead of the Midas touch lately I got the Shytas touch instead.

6 people like this