Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

botanics

Bubba Kush CBD In the Night Garden

340 posts in this topic

Nobodies unbloodyfamiliar with back to the future ya nutter!

lol:rofl:

4 people like this

@@botanics

All the best for this run mate.

Look forward to seeing the night garden in full bloom.

Grow them well wont ya! :yep:

Tenchie.

3 people like this

@@Tenchie

Thanks Tench, I'll try butt for sure and good to have you in here too :yep:...the others not doing so good though I'm afraid mate ;)

3 people like this

Yeah thats why I tried to keep notes, ended up writing on Calendar numbering all the days before ,so I'd know what day of the grow I was on at a glance my memory can also be patchy, keep getting Mag def at week 5 always forget to to be pre emptive and add the epsome sooner all reasons to get on it for a diary for a proper reference for future grows. Your convincing me do one at very least.

very tempted to try mainlining on at least one bubba kush.

4 people like this

@@BarrySHitPeas

Go for it mate and the diary, will tag along and if we get issues we can combine our great minds eh ;)lol

I was thinking about a mainline, been wanting to do one for a while but this run I aint got the time for however looking at Hazy's FIM magic, I'm seriously tempted by it :yep: Sy is doing a mainline on his UGORG#1's, tidy job too as he done it before and got it sussed now if you need reference material Barry :yep:

Edited by botanics
3 people like this

@@botanics

I'll definitely be pulling up a seat for this one mate sounds like your cutting things fine with the supplies running a bit low. Hopefully you will scrape by.

Good luck with the grow mate always look forward to seeing what's growing in the night garden

4 people like this

@@NezA

Good to have you in here mate :v: Yeah the jar's got about a q left in it and that won't last long lol tis what it is dude, events here meant I had to close the garde for a couple of months otherwise I'd be pulling some autos now, but hey ho its how it goes mate, just hope I don't have meltdown when I got no 're balancer' waiting in the jars...work like a c I will, make me tired like ;)

2 people like this

Great to see "the night garden" thread already getting active :)

This should be a good one all :oldtoker: and we can not wait to see what you can do with this new cbd strain :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

Hello mate good luck on these @@botanics the cbd king ;)

I will be watching mate ive also got some cbd bubba to run in a few months all the best ;) ;) ;) ;)

3 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark @The Old Boy

Cheers gentlemen, Old Boy glad your on board for the show, these CBD strains are perking peeps interest and I'm glad you've got some to run mate 'cos after my xp with the IP and the learning I got from it, everybody should at least run one CBD rich plant, even if just to see how the balance works for them :yes:

Some good news though guys, they are up (apart from one) as of last night...I'll do a full update later, but I got to prep the kitchen for paint so might be this evening ;) Thanks guys

5 people like this

Good luk with these dude,pressures on now lol ...never tried cbd rich strains,in my head i think it will be just like the old squidgy black effect,warming with a nice body stone for me..

Problem is i just love sats and the roller coaster,racing heart high..head like a balloon,neck like a piece of string effect lol..

Sat in the corner for this one dude :yes:

peace

4 people like this

@@Happy Hippy

Oh I like to be stoned to the bone mate, proper narcotic like lol Can't be dealing with fluttery hearts too much etc, good to have you in here too man, don't have to sit in the corner though, plenty of room about the place ;)

3 people like this

@@Happy Hippy

Oh I like to be stoned to the bone mate, proper narcotic like lol Can't be dealing with fluttery hearts too much etc, good to have you in here too man, don't have to sit in the corner though, plenty of room about the place ;)

@@botanics The sats are my thing but just lately ive become curious about the cbd effect on the body and mind...had a few problems ive told everyone about lol and now although i love the high from sats i need something to help me sleep and relax mind and soul...proper narcotic for the 1st time to me now sounds good medicinally..

Im only a skinny git so in the corner lurking and learning is good for me dude,but you can expect some very odd Qs about your grow as i try to understand cbd a little more...

I even asked if taking a cbd rich plant early wld give me the best of both worlds...high cos i took it early and cbd effect on the body too lol

take it easy dude and good growing vibes m8

peace

Edited by Happy Hippy
3 people like this

Best of luck and happy growing

Wizard :oldtoker:

4 people like this

Hi man, going to be following along. :)

2 people like this