Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

botanics

Bubba Kush CBD In the Night Garden

340 posts in this topic

And so it begins...

Welcome folks to this my last photo period run of 2016 and before I begin I'd like to thank @@Dinafem-Mark and Dinafem themselves for the opportunity of testing these new high CBD, Bubba Kush CBD beans out :yep: Some here might have followed my previous exploits with running Dinafem's work and will also know how pleased with them I have been, the last (Industrial Plant CBD) totally blew me away in how I reacted to the higher CBD content and that diary can be accessed via sig.

Incidentally I'm also running the last two IP CBD's alongside these with some of another breeders work as I've been delayed running due to events here lately and the jars are almost empty, well I say jars, really I mean jar! lol so hoping for a midway chop, I know for certain the IP's will come in on time, the other's well I'm also documenting them but I started a few of them the other week and to now :nea: ...so in today with these have gone the last of them.

Okay then, this photo is of our humble beginnings, they've been put in my starter box and sitting at 24 C today, overnight I'll put a CFL in to keep them warm if it gets cool and hopefully in the next few days we'll have some sprout.

med_gallery_13604_12450_644264.jpg

That's all for now folks, back when they show and thanks for watching :yep:

12 people like this

Looking forward to watching this and learning more about the CBD strains...

Hope all goes without a hitch. :yep:

3 people like this

Mines a month old buddy she's a hungry girl!, can't wait to see comparisons and what not all the best mate :)

3 people like this

@@botanics I reckon your on to a winner with this batch, we will have to call you Mr cbd after this run.

I will pull up a chair for this one,quite fancy a bit of bubba myself.

All the best bud buddy, #exciting times.

4 people like this

@Slugums @Geordiejames420

Thanks guys, yeah been looking forward to these have I, I've done a few mods to my exhaust yesterday because it's been decreasing in efficiency and I reckon it'l be tidy :yep:

@@sy100276

Cheers mate, Mr CBD, I like it Sy, glad you're in for the run dude, not much Bangi/PS left in the jar though bud :fear: I've been a bit greedy lol oh and the boy like, he's been going for it too the schweinehund lol

5 people like this

@@botanics

Feel like I've lucked out with you doing these, going to be starting some next week myself.

Found your IP CBD diary really useful so I'm sure this one will be also. First time doing non autos for me inside will be doing 2 of these along with the higher thc version.

So I will take a chair and some notes and sit quietly at the back if you don't mind.

4 people like this

@@botanics right I have relocated my pew into this room for some more Dinafem goodness :) The Bubba Kush CBD is an interesting combo and will be interested in your smoke report, all being well :oldtoker: I have some auto Bubba Kush that I am wanting to run soon as it sounds like a nice strong indica, sometimes a strong indica as a cocktail with IPCBD late at night goes down rather well ;) So should be an interesting final result with this strain....ATB with it mate :)

3 people like this

Thanks for getting this grow diary going so fast mate :) be very interesting to see how you fair with the bubba kush cbd :) I have smoked her and the potency was lower than bubba but it gave full body relief from pain, anxiety was reduced and overall nice flavour and taste :)

I think by putting the 2 ip cbd auto in you could do a 6-8 week veg, cull the ip cbd auto and then bloom the bubba cbd :)

Nice to see more strains in the "Night Garden " and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

I'll be along for the ride mate :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

6 people like this

@@botanics gonna pull up a pew for this one. Soft spot in my heart for Bubba Kush (not just because it's the name of my cat...) ;)

Peace and Love

2 people like this

@@BarrySHitPeas

All are welcome in the night garden mate and always plenty of room :yep: So you're running some yourself next week then, doing a diary bud ?

@@Fragg

Aye like musical chairs and what not with shifting about, this is the REAL diary mate, we knows the Dinafem do what they say lol

To be honest Fragg, I'm coming to the conclusion Indicas are more my bag, as when I smoke I really do like to be 'stoned' if you know what I mean...glad you're in for this run mate :yep:

@@Dinafem-Mark

Good to be back running some more Dinafem goodness Mark and these, as per usual were in perfect condition before going in the soil mate ;)

And you must of read my mind too bud, those timings are exactly what the plan is, well if the midnight's do ok (we wont talk about them lol) their blurb said 55 days, seed to chop, then IP CBD at 70 etc, I'm fingers crossed on this run as I can't afford errors that slow any down :fear:

Glad you're in as always my friend and hope all is well with you and family :v:

@@Bubs Smoosh

Hope I do them justice for you then Bubs, especially for the furry 'Bubba Kush' mate, glad you're in here man :yep:

@@hydro4pot

All up and running now mate ;) the prologue has begun :yep:

4 people like this

All the best with these butt...

1 person likes this

@@botanics

Yeah that's the plan ,Have to make a few tent adjustments now my last lot have been brown bagged before jarring , currently have one of my passive intakes facing the window , with growing autos it didn't matter ,So just going to turn the tent around , which means re doing the ducting to avoid light leaks.

Diary wise I think I'd probably really benefit from it ,its just I'm quite lazy with documenting things,

I tried to take notes on previous grows and I always end up having huge gaps in what I write down.

I liked you last diary as you went into detail with what you do,start to finish that's what I'd wanna do if I did it.

I'm probably making a few mistakes that I'm not even aware of..... everything I've learnt is from the net and I'm sure I get the wrong end of a few things perception wise with certain things that would probably be ironed out with doing a diary.

All the best on your grow

3 people like this

@@BarrySHitPeas

Well thing is mate, when I started the diaries I was spending too much time updating and things so I made a bit of a rule for myself to do the one major update a week (unless for extra info provision or bud shots etc) and then stick to it, the rest of the time then answering comments and providing info...some will tailor their feeds to each individual plant, boosts, ec and all that malarky, but me I can't be arsed with too much faffing about and they get what they are given (unless there's problems or something and then I'll adjust) I keep it relatively simple as it's not rocket science and watch them.

Since doing the diaries my desire to do that bit better has increased than when I grew of old without doing them and to be honest mate, because I write it down here it means I don't have to keep notes as to timings and what I've done, (I do forget mate, often and so re read through my diaries when doing them to know which week I'm on most times lol (I did this with the BH x PS and Hazy Daze noticed it fair play, made me have a right laugh at his comment about it lol )

Speaking of whom,

@@HazyDaze thanks mate, hopefully things are better after the mods I've been doing mate and these get going ;)

4 people like this

I was just gutted it turned out you never even had a dolorean after all.... lol

:bong:

2 people like this

Could always build one bud eh lol ...should have had plenty of practice now with your Vans mate ;):v:

Love those films man :yep:

And for those younger peeps out there unfamiliar ;)

3 people like this