Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hashmaster3000

ocean grown white widow

35 posts in this topic

hey ya all , this will be another dinafem grow and this time we have an all star line up that need no introduction. we have what dinafem claim to be their strongest strain the o.g kush and that all time classic the white widow lets hope its all cat piss and crystals this christmas for me . big thanks to mark and the team , for those that dont know he really is a top top bloke i cant stress enough how much hes done for me and so many here and may he long be a member of our happy little communiuty of like minded individuals.

may ur buds be fat and ur women be thin ( or fat whatever floats ur boat i say) :D

7 people like this

are you using sea water or minerals ?

1 person likes this

what the utter fuck ? im way too stoned for mind games man leave it out :D

3 people like this

you have seen the topic title then..:stoned:

i was interested because that what ive been doing...

:yinyang:

3 people like this

ocean grown is what o.g means hence ocean grown white widow , if uve been using sea water can i ask what strain uve been smoking too much of? :D

Edited by hashmaster3000
4 people like this

so who grew it in the sea and why is nobody still doing it ?

im smoking mr nice spice grown with sea water :stoned:

e2+ always thought o.g ment 'over grow' or somthing

Edited by twigs
1 person likes this

its grown by the ocean u funny cunt, let me guess ur next line . grown by the ocean? how does the ocean grow weed? . i know ur sort u see

3 people like this

its alright dude im not taking the piss lol

im on my second run useing sea water / minerals

im out of here before the dildo comes out !

carry on..:stoned:

2 people like this

IMG 0368

i think the lighter and the skins is a nice touch, what are they mark ? ocb's they seem to be or are at least as good a quality as ocb's. its a pretty cool clipper that is thanks bro ur a legend without u this grow wouldnt be possible and im deffo going to smash this one out of the earths atmosphere

eta , the dude that packed these mustve been either pretty baked or pretty fed up because he just threw a wedge of stickers in there aswell amen to that guy :D
Edited by hashmaster3000
2 people like this

@@twigs you are using seawater minerals, hashmaster was referring to the name og. you can use things from the ocean for ferts but I don't think weed will actually grow in the ocean a little salty lol.

good luck on the grow hashmaster3000

3 people like this

Best of luck and happy growing

Wizard :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Good luck with them. Done white widow and i m doin og kush now. Pleasent they are to grow

2 people like this

@@samhigh @@se7en @@stonerwizard , greetings my fellow dinafem fanboys thanks for the kind words. cheers for that se7en im sure ive read ur diary did u do a smoke report yet? id be interested to read it . any tips u can think stand out ? for both strains although im still undecided wether to run them both together. do u think they will grow together with not too much hassle or am i better growing them both seperate? if one is going to veg twice as quick or be 3 times the size of the other then i wont bother but going off the blurb they seem pretty harmonious(sp? or is it even a word :D ) but we all know what blurbs are mostly full of and its not shining truth thats for sure

Edited by hashmaster3000
2 people like this

All the best with it mate!

Another big dinafem fan here, so I'm confident in saying you won't be disappointed!

The OG really is potent stuff. Hassle free growing too..

Bests dodge

2 people like this

@@twigs you are using seawater minerals, hashmaster was referring to the name og. you can use things from the ocean for ferts but I don't think weed will actually grow in the ocean a little salty lol.

good luck on the grow hashmaster3000

you got it nipper.. :yep:

all the best everyone !

1 person likes this