Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NMW

UFC

3,917 posts in this topic

its very strange that my sky works again the day after the ufc match :unsure: i sure its them at sky are messing with me signal :unsure: i have to see what happens on ufc 91 still getting a new box this week like but i am sure its them messing with me it not the first time its happend and always on a ufc night makes me mad :dev: maybe i have upset a few of there call center operators :guitar:

I was wrong on the Werdum fight.....im in absolute shock he lost. Santos is a beast! Got all my picks right otherwise. Goran Reljic was injured so Mcfedries took his spot....shame...Reljic is sick.

Think randy will get his ass kicked in the morning :yinyang: ouch the other fella is just to powerful and fast for him :)

Its UFC Time again :yahoo:

I'm looking forward to this one Rashard vs Machida

personal i think Machida will win but i ain't counting Rashard out :magic: he has explosive punching power :rofl:

i just think Machida style of fighting will bring him the belt i also thing he has the best style to take on the spider too

now that would be a good match up :spliff:

Hi NMW do you have the time and channel of when it is on, not on Bravo again is it by any chance?

Its on setanta, starts at about 3am I reckon of course if you dont have setanta there are ways you can watch it over the internets for free :wink:

Hi NMW do you have the time and channel of when it is on, not on Bravo again is it by any chance?

Hi Hashishin

its on setanta live at 3am :wink:

Its on setanta, starts at about 3am I reckon of course if you dont have setanta there are ways you can watch it over the internets for free :yahoo:

:yep::dev::) :wink: :D

TT :)

Edited by withnail

not long now :rofl:

do hope machida wins

Cant wait, my party supplies are dangerously low, must.not.flake.

WOW Machida was very impressive :rofl: the guy got cat like reactions with the speed of lightning :rofl:

i would also like to see him and the spider at it :smoke: i would put me money on Machida :yes:

Shoryuken! :rofl:

The guy is unbelievably good, he has been doing it since he was born and it shows.

Most likely he will never fight anderson though as they are good training buddies.

Yaaa rashad got a beating :spliff:

well worth staying up for, I also enjoyed 'professor x' getting a beating. again. :ninja:

Joe Rogan said it perfectly....The Machida Era has begun. Lyoto will have that belt for a VERY long time, you can count on it. NOBODY in the LHW division has the speed or technique to beat Lyoto, i’ve said this for ages.

Im almost certain he will retire with the belt.

In terms of strategy the only way I can think of for anyone to beat Lyoto is if you take him down and hold him there. The only person i can see doing that is Ricardo Arona....maybe Hendo. But to be honest, it’ll be hard for anyone to get close enough to do that.

WAR MACHIDA!!!

machidagif.gif

rashad_evans_ufc98.jpg

Edit : It was that bad

Edited by sn00py